im new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone! im new here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome RaymondsGirl!! I'm Janelle - from NY
smile.gif
Nice to meet you!

Is it any cooler in Canada?? lol

Originally Posted by raymondsgirl

hey everyone! im new here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to makeupTalk! Happy to have you introduce yourself! Have a good time here!

thanks!!

oh my gosh haha its soooo hot up here!! its really sticky and humid, how about new york??
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by raymondsgirl thanks!!oh my gosh haha its soooo hot up here!! its really sticky and humid, how about new york??
icon_smile.gif

Same here! Was about 90 today I'd guess, and the humidity is horrible!!! lol Definitely not a day to bother doing anything with the hair!! lol
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Same here! Was about 90 today I'd guess, and the humidity is horrible!!! lol Definitely not a day to bother doing anything with the hair!! lol
frown.gif

Dry as hell here in CA, but HOT inland. We live by the coast, so about 75 or so...

75, Tony!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
You're in CA!! How is it possible!! LOL
wink.gif
Good lets trade.. you come here and sweat, and I'll hang out in your jacuzzi & pool
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

75, Tony!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
You're in CA!! How is it possible!! LOL
wink.gif
Good lets trade.. you come here and sweat, and I'll hang out in your jacuzzi & pool
wink.gif

We are right on the ocean
wink.gif
If you drive 15 mins away, it's 97
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We are right on the ocean
wink.gif
If you drive 15 mins away, it's 97
smile.gif
thats what I figured... I just didn't want to remind myself that you are right on the beach
wink.gif
lol

26°C/78°F out here in tokyo

where in canada are you raysgirl?

Hi and welcome to MUT! I'm Joanna from Tx and I'm sure you will come to absolutely love this site
smile.gif

Hello!

In Poland we have 22 degrees, it's sunny and windy and it isn't raining at last.
icon_biggrin.gif

HI! I am polish girl living on the east coast in the us. I love this site and I hope you will love it here too
smile.gif

can you write something about yourself?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by raymondsgirl hey everyone! im new here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome aboard to MUT
claps.gif
. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles.

Latest posts

Back