I'm New..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new here. I used to be Wontpayretail23 on Makeupalley. I can be found on Live Journal under Wontpayretail23. I am now Melody23 on Makeupalley. Hope to get to know you all soon. I heard this site is like Makeupalley with out all the drama.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

A huge welcome to you Melody23! I am one of the sole men on here. My name is Tony from the backened programming department. We like to welcome our new users! Thanks again for joining up.

Again, wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA but also very similar (notepads, reviews, swaps, etc), but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with hundreds of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Oh and you are right, absolutely NO drama here.
claps.gif

Welcome AGAIN

Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23

I'm new here. I used to be Wontpayretail23 on Makeupalley. I can be found on Live Journal under Wontpayretail23. I am now Melody23 on Makeupalley. Hope to get to know you all soon. I heard this site is like Makeupalley with out all the drama.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT! I'm Laura from Ireland. I recognise your name from MUA but i dont really frequent that site as much anymore. If you need help with anything on here just shout! Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hi! welcome to mut! I'm liz from california.

we most definitely try to keep this place drama free!

Welcome here, my name is Jennifer from California. You will love this place, and it is drama-free, Thankfully.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23 I'm new here. I used to be Wontpayretail23 on Makeupalley. I can be found on Live Journal under Wontpayretail23. I am now Melody23 on Makeupalley. Hope to get to know you all soon. I heard this site is like Makeupalley with out all the drama.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hi Melody! We know each other from "there" too! I was pimpin MuT also.. I got in trouble for it but OH WELL! WELCOME TO THE FRIENDLIEST PLACE ON THE EARTH.. well in the internet world.. We are all nice people who dont deal well with that catty drama over "there"...

You'll find everyone is personable, knowledgable and very very nice. Welcome.. i look forward to your posts..

(Oh, yea, you know me from SwapTawk too.. i posted on your recent issue..)

Originally Posted by Disguyzdgurl7

Lol, former MUA user here. I was Dreamydancediva4 there a loong time ago. I'm Nicole from Chicago and I love it here!! Everything is easier and much more fun on MUT!!!

Thank you Disguyz! We aim to please
wink.gif
(HUGS)

Welcome aboard!
wink.gif
I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I really never could get into MUA - the thread layout was too 'headache inducing" for me!! LOL But it's so much nicer here, and the people are great too! Enjoy yourself!
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by Disguyzdgurl7

:) Tony you make this place awesome...so do all your lovely leading ladies. I think MUA was just a bunch of crabby, obsessive swappers- which swapping isn't a main thing here. I like our discussions so much more!
Nicole

Thanks Nichole! We all have allot of fun here and giggle tons
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back