I'm New

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all I'm new!

My name is Ashley, and i am 17 years old.

I live in California and i look foward to meeting everyone.

I have no idea how to apply my makeup (i really suck at it)

For senior pics i would love to look my best
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Ashley! I'm Tony, the administrator here. Where are you from in CA? I am in Orange County(Newport)

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Originally Posted by sexycaliprinces

Hey all I'm new!My name is Ashley, and i am 17 years old.

I live in California and i look foward to meeting everyone.

I have no idea how to apply my makeup (i really suck at it)

For senior pics i would love to look my best
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from SF and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to MuT Ashley! I'm Laura from Ireland. If u need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hi Ashley, lovely to meet you. Ime Pauline from Scotland. Ime sure you will pick up loads of tips and very shortly you will be a pro when it comes to applying your makeup. You're in the right place
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi and welcome to MuT Ashley! I'm Tasha from Missouri. So happy to have you as a member!

Hi! Welcome to Mut. I like looking at the FOTD forum and the tutorial forum to get ideas and inspiration.

Welcome SexyCali! I'm Janelle from NY - I'm sure you'll find lots of Ideas here to give you some inspiration
wink.gif

Hello Ashley and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. Nice of you to pop in. All the ladies here are helpful with makeup so don't hesitate to ask any of the members.

thanks for the warm welcome:icon_love

LOL my computer crashed and i lost everything but now things are better so now you'll see me around more often

~ash

Hey Ashley! My name is also Ashley!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm 21 years old from Tx! Welcome to MuT! Believe me, in no time, you will be a makeup pro! If you have any questions or need any help, don't be afraid to ask! You'll get the best answers available!

Hi Ashley, welcome to MUT!!! I've found that once you've been around this site a little bit, you'll find all kinds of creative makeup ideas that'll you'll adopt into your own makeup routine (whether you have one now or not)... btw, I'm Nikki from Virginia....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi and welcome!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

I´m sure you´ll be a pro in no time. we´ve got some very talented ladies on here, and personally I get a lot of inspiration from looking at other user´s FOTDs.

Latest posts

Back