Im NOT a Celeb

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If any of u r watching Im a Celeb Get Me Outta Here, den i fink they should change da name to im NOT a Celeb Get Me Outta Here most of them are old tymers, But i fink Jonny Rotten is well heavy (good) for all u'z dat dnt unda stand lol. But Peter Andre was around 8 years ago and dats long the should keep him in da closet
confused.gif

LOL! I'm getting old, I need a translator!

Originally Posted by Tweetiepie If any of u r watching Im a Celeb Get Me Outta Here, den i fink they should change da name to im NOT a Celeb Get Me Outta Here most of them are old tymers, But i fink Jonny Rotten is well heavy (good) for all u'z dat dnt unda stand lol. But Peter Andre was around 8 years ago and dats long the should keep him in da closet
confused.gif

I guess I must be the young one here cuz I understood the post.
biggrin.gif
I've never watched the show. I'm sure for a show like that they only get the old timers since the good actors don't wanna be involved.

no 1 eva unda stands me. i fink its coz it london street slang if ne off u cum ova ere den its sum fin u shud no lol other wise people and the bredrin/friends take da mick outta u
biggrin.gif

Hi, I watched ime a celebrity get me out of here, and i quite enjoyed it. I am wondering if Peter and Jordon (katie price) will manage to make a go of it together. Jordon has signed up with Peter's manae and has started to take acting lesson's to be in a gangster film. Good Luck to them. I was glad Kerry was crowned queen of the jungle. Who was your favorite 'celeb' to win?

Latest posts

Back