I'm scared... I think Bobbi Brown is after me....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the Stonewashed Nudes Palette and loveee it. My sister keeps stealing it because she loves the colors so much.
tongue.gif

I'm tempted to get more of her eyeshadows from her Fall collection.

I have never tried BB products, but have been tempted to. Holt Renfrew is closing it's doors in my city and that is the only place where they sell BB. In fact I think they are closed now.

Now I am curious about all these fabulous products you mentioned, lol.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL. You remind me of that commercial where a home shopping network is on, and the lady takes his credit cards out of the freezer and starts hitting them with an icepick so she can order. LMAO!! yea thats me. cept i put it b ack in the freezer. Im behaving again....sorta.

i use her tinted moisturizer and im lovin it!

also love her gel fluidliners.

I've always been a huge fan of BB, but I went to try her new metallic palettes yesterday at the store and....OMG.... I almost collapsed, they are so gorgeous!! But they cost 60$ here in Canada. ouch.

Those metallic palettes are so nice and easy to work with. I was never a Bobbi Brown fan but she hooked me in with them.

I just bought myself some Shimmerbricks and I am in love- thinking of selling off my MSFs hehe.. now i want those Metallic Palettes! Soooo tempting, but sooo pricey lol

Back