I'm scared... I think Bobbi Brown is after me....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've avoided most of this lady's products for years 'cuz except for shimmerbricks and gel liners, I thought her stuff was quite boring. Now she is tempting me with those new metallic palettes, a traincase with nice f/s products at Neimans and a pretty new (at least I think its new) gel liner. Why is she trying to make me love her products!! Damn her!!!
laughing.gif

btw, I got the Midnight palette today and it is friggin gorgeous!!! I want to get the green one next!

I have never bought anything from Bobbie Brown because her makeup also bores me....but i'm interested in seeing the traincase with nice f/s products and the metalic palett in person.

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have never bought anything from Bobbie Brown because her makeup also bores me....but i'm interested in seeing the traincase with nice f/s products and the metalic palett in person. If you see them... be strong!!! Dont let her suck you in. :)

I looked at the page.....the Burnt Sugar looks gorgeous. So too late, I am sucked in!! LMAO....they look beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I looked at the page.....the Burnt Sugar looks gorgeous. So too late, I am sucked in!! LMAO....they look beautiful!!! LOL!!!! Oh well.... another convert maybe? I saw the Burnt Sugar today and I must agree... it is quite stunning!! As for me, its not like I need another piece of mu, but I'm gonna do it... I'm getting another palette and also that traincase that I saw at Neimann's today. :)

I bought the Burnt Sugar palette and it is gorgeous. Definitely check it out. For me, her foundation is an HG.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought the Burnt Sugar palette and it is gorgeous. Definitely check it out. For me, her foundation is an HG. I am ordering this first thing in the morning... it looks gorgeous.

dont feel bad shes after me! she is SO tempting me to unfreeze those damn credit cards. btw for those who remember when i literlly put them in water and froze them, i moved them into my dads DEEP freezer where they have been sitting since feb. its going to take AGES to unmelt them. and bobbi brown is makeing me WANNA

I'm not a fan of her shimmerbricks at all, but i am loving a lot of bobbi brown's products lately. I am obsessed with the stonewashed nudes eye palette. Her wedding palettes are gorgeous, chocolate shimmer ink is great... Bobbi Brown makeup is growing on me.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif dont feel bad shes after me! she is SO tempting me to unfreeze those damn credit cards. btw for those who remember when i literlly put them in water and froze them, i moved them into my dads DEEP freezer where they have been sitting since feb. its going to take AGES to unmelt them. and bobbi brown is makeing me WANNA OMG!! You really froze your cards? That is too funny!! That sounds like something I need to do. Its wild, but very effective, I'm sure!!! I love it! Great idea. :)

I'm not looking at web pages. Now that I'm back in school I just don't have the money to spend on new make up. Of course, I still check about every brand while I'm studying. It's going to be hard to cut back, Christmas just won't come soon enough.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG!! You really froze your cards? That is too funny!! That sounds like something I need to do. Its wild, but very effective, I'm sure!!! I love it! Great idea. :) i really froze them. I have all my bills online so i cant get a bill with my account number on it. every once in a while-usuaully when he takes something out-my dad dumps more water on to the big frekain block so it gets bigger. They are really frozen. and i kinda wannanfreeze them

At first I thought you meant Bobby Brown...like "My perogative" Bobby...I was like..."he's after you?" ahahah

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif At first I thought you meant Bobby Brown...like "My perogative" Bobby...I was like..."he's after you?" ahahah ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT would be scarry!!!!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i really froze them. I have all my bills online so i cant get a bill with my account number on it. every once in a while-usuaully when he takes something out-my dad dumps more water on to the big frekain block so it gets bigger. They are really frozen. and i kinda wannanfreeze them LOL!!!! OK.. this is good stuff. I'm doin' it too!!! :)

I have one Bobbi Brown item. It is her Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks in like a coral-y color, I forget the name of it now. It makes a pretty blush for days when I want to use a cream blush (rarely), but it's way too drying on the lips.

i feel that she's after me, too! lol...i just broke down and bought the burnt sugar and midnight palette along with the mahogany gel liner. *sigh* i feel bad.

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i feel that she's after me, too! lol...i just broke down and bought the burnt sugar and midnight palette along with the mahogany gel liner. *sigh* i feel bad. STOP IT!! i took the block out of the freezer and its on the back porch...I WANT BURNT SUGAR!!! RAWRRRRRRR~

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif STOP IT!! i took the block out of the freezer and its on the back porch...I WANT BURNT SUGAR!!! RAWRRRRRRR~ LOL. You remind me of that commercial where a home shopping network is on, and the lady takes his credit cards out of the freezer and starts hitting them with an icepick so she can order.

Latest posts

Back