I'm sick, pneumonia is going around work.and im RED

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im really concerned about being RED. i'm going to a doc monday, but i am RED. my face,my eyes,my chest neck arms leg everything is RED. anyone have any thoughts on this? i need to sleep and i cant sleep and just want someone to assure me im ok. its my first time being sick and alone

Aw sweetie ... I'm not sure what the red means. Can you get someone in your family or a friend to take you in to see a Dr? Please let us know how it's going.

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw sweetie ... I'm not sure what the red means. Can you get someone in your family or a friend to take you in to see a Dr? Please let us know how it's going. im goin monday. i HAVE to go into work tommrow but i only have to show up to open go home sleepy then go in and close. i dont feel TOO bad yet...like definantly sick but not like hospital sick...but im red. ive never been red like this before....it kinda freaks me out.

I am going to move this.....

But I dont see any relation to red skin and pneumonia, now if you said blue....lol

wow, that's interesting. i have no idea. i'm sorry and i hope you feel better. where's jeff?!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, that's interesting. i have no idea. i'm sorry and i hope you feel better. where's jeff?! He won't come around her when she's sick! Poor Anna! Did he at least leave the Vicks at the door, and call when he was down the hall?!

Do you have a fever???? High fevers can cause flushing, but if you started a new med then got red....go to the doc immediately. Hope you feel better. Let us know, Ok???

evil one dropped off meds,sprite,vics,and cough drops. he even gave me kiss good night. i havent taken anything new. i think i had a fever. im not as red this morning as i was last night. im so excited i get to go to work open come home and go back to sleep. i have to go back to close, but i get to sleep! YAY!

I'm glad he brought you meds to feel better! Rest, take it easy, and get well soon!

Yay! Glad you're feeling much better chica! When you told me you didn't want to go work, I KNEW you were feeling pretty bad! You love your job and torturing William too much to NOT go LOL!

Did you actually go to the doc?

Redness/ flushing could also be an alergic reaction to some medication you took...

Awww....hope you're feeling better Anna! Being sick sucks! Especially if there is no one around to take care of you!

Latest posts

Back