im sick. :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, i just coughed up my perrier at the "goth guy lighting his fart for you" . Is this the GOTH way of showing his love for you? LOL

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

thanks janelle.
smile.gif
omg, thats one of the funniest things ive ever heard. that is soooooo gross. lol. way back in the day, this super hot goth guy i had a crush on lit his ass on fire in front of me. lol. you know those really really tight black stretch jeans that goth guys wear? well, he was using my bettie page zippo to light his farts, and the seat of his pants totally caught on fire.
now, you may say to yourself that its strange to have a crush on a guy who lights his farts....we were bieng silly that night, and i think the thought of me more as a dorky little teenager. lol.

lol. no! perrier? lol. i wonder what ever happened to him. he was soooo hot. have i ever told you that whenever my friend justin is with me and we see a silly goth goose kid or a guy with long black hair, he points him out and says "there you go. do you need a napkin for your seat?" ill never live that shit down.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse lol. no! perrier? lol. i wonder what ever happened to him. he was soooo hot. have i ever told you that whenever my friend justin is with me and we see a silly goth goose kid or a guy with long black hair, he points him out and says "there you go. do you need a napkin for your seat?" ill never live that shit down. LMAO
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back