I'm so nervous...!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so nervous!! I start college tomorrow... yikes! I've been in private school all my life and this will be my first public school experience... I'm so nervous... I hope it will be fun though@ I have Design Art first thing and then Sociology following it... then I have to go to work, which I've justed started as well.... gosh I'm dreading tomorrow because I'm so darn nervous!!!

Wish me luck guys.... I need it!!
scared.gif

Good luck!
smile.gif
I know you will do just fine!!! I am so excited for you 'cause I remember what it was like just getting accepted to college ( I didn't go then but am going back now, lol). Best wishes to you!
reddance.gif

Wow I would be extremely nervous too... I hope you have a great time and that everything goes well for you... like ohappydayes said I think you will sit back and wonder what you were so nervous about. I find it kind of exciting to be meeting new people and doing new things I let my excitement take over any nervousness I might be feeling you should try that lol

Hi Hi,

I was in the same position when I started uni about 3 years ago. It's a bit scary at first because you don't know anyone, but trust me, you'll find your groove and group soon enough & u'll love it!

Yea Im nervous as well. I start college 2morrow as well. Ive gone there before but dropped out so hopefully things go smoothly this time. Good luck to you 2morrow.

good luck! I met some of my closest uni friends on the first day also! I'll mbe thinking about you

Latest posts

Back