I'm so proud of myself!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone

After much procrastination I have finally started working on my makeup inventory. I made neat little tables and started by typing every type of makeup I own into a Word Perfect document on my laptop. Wow! I'm not even done yet and I already discovered I had more then what I thought. I will be sure to post my inventory as soon as I'm done. I'm also going to start reviewing the rest of my stuff that I haven't reviewed yet to help yall out.

I deserve about a million claps for finally doing this, because I have procrastinated on it for a long time now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's great Fairy!
claps.gif
I wish I were that organized... but that will never happen! LOL

Do you know what.. i started making out an inventory a few months back and was disappointed in myself. I thought i had much more make up than what i'd written down! Must get around to doing one up again. Looking forward to reading all your reviews Fairyrave

Good job on doing the inventory!!
smile.gif
I keep one on my computer, but I have to re-do mine since my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I lost everything. It helps me to know what I have - I'm less tempted to go on crazy shopping sprees if I know I've got "x" amount of e/s, etc. because I like to keep my numbers in check.

Latest posts

Back