i'm sorry, but...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
whoever put ~*~*~*~ around makeuptalk message board, please get rid of it. it looks so tacky and teeny-bopperish!
eek.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer whoever put ~*~*~*~ around makeuptalk message board, please get rid of it. it looks so tacky and teeny-bopperish!
eek.gif
LOL LMAO! I just noticed that a little while ago... I'm assuming it's tony! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

whoever put ~*~*~*~ around makeuptalk message board, please get rid of it. it looks so tacky and teeny-bopperish!
eek.gif
LOL

omg, I am lying down to take the critism

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) omg, I am lying down to take the critism what?
confused.gif

don't be insulted. it just looks so bad LOL!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

what?
confused.gif

don't be insulted. it just looks so bad LOL!

Someone better put up a POLL then
cool.gif

lol

waits for results of the poll

I actually kind of like it
icon_redface.gif
Maybe just take a few out so it's not that long in the box? Maybe only like 3 ~*~*~ 's ?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer fine, but you might as well StAwT rITiNG LyK DiSss CuZz DaS KeWLeR! LOL - That would just make my eyes bug out! lol
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OK lets shorten it! How's that my Jen? Lets hug now
wink.gif
that's even uglier

Originally Posted by Charmaine I think I like it the way it used to be. thank you!

Originally Posted by Jennifer okay, now that janelle agrees, it's ugly. LMAO!!!! Yeah... the /////\\ just looked kinda like a html goof
icon_redface.gif
Sorry. But I like it now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back