I'm still sick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm still in bed. Have been for a while. I think I have strep throat so I'm going to the doctors today. Our son was sick first and now I got it. I haven't been able be online and keep up with the board either...sucks...it seems like I've been sick a lot lately in the past 3-6 months.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I'm still in bed. Have been for a while. I think I have strep throat so I'm going to the doctors today. Our son was sick first and now I got it. I haven't been able be online and keep up with the board either...sucks...it seems like I've been sick a lot lately in the past 3-6 months. Hope you are feeling better soon Reija! Boy do I remember the days when one of my kids would come home with the sniffles and a scratchy throat, just about the time she started to get better the other one would get sick, thank heavens I rarely caught what they had, nothing worse than being sick when you are a Mommy with little ones.

Hope you feel better soon girlie. Make sure to rest lots. <<GIANT HUGS>> going your way now
smile.gif

Edited.. i had the word HUGS in between those brackets but it disappeared! Maybe you alread collected them -LOL!

Feel better Reija, I know it sucks being sick!!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Hope you feel better soon girlie. Make sure to rest lots. <<GIANT HUGS>> going your way now
smile.gif

Thanks everyone! I'm actually better today and back to normal stuff. I'm so thankful for antibiotics!!

Latest posts

Back