Image Editing Software

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls!

Just wondering what image editing software y'all use for your pics. I usually use Macromedia Fireworks because i have most of the Macromedia products on my PC in work but i'm at home this evening & i wanted to crop & resize some pics when i realised i dont have any software to do this.

Anyone know of a free one i could download??

I love paintshop pro! I had a free download on my old laptop, but the link isn't good anymore. I can't get it transferred to my new laptop so I don't know what I am going to do without it!

i used to use photoshop. but my bf had to reload windows and hasn't reloaded photoshop yet
icon_confused.gif

Are any of these free ladies??!! I took some pics today of me being "GREEN WITH ENVY" and i wanted to put them on MuT ASAP before the contest closes.. Not that i've any chance of winning after seeing what ye've all entered but i did say i'd try my best to make time to enter!

I have PhotoSuite (comes with the Roxio 7 program) and also paintshop pro. Plus a few others that I really don't use that often...
icon_wink.gif

i LOOOOVE adobe. my friend is in computer animation and when i asked him what he recommended for me, he recommended this and i love it. it's so easy to use, too. i could send it to you, if you're interested
smile.gif
not sure if it'll work, but we could give it a shot!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i LOOOOVE adobe. my friend is in computer animation and when i asked him what he recommended for me, he recommended this and i love it. it's so easy to use, too. i could send it to you, if you're interested
smile.gif
not sure if it'll work, but we could give it a shot!

Adobe Photoshop CS rawks for us GEEKS. Pretty much an advanced user needed though

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Adobe Photoshop CS rawks for us GEEKS. Pretty much an advanced user needed though if i can figure it out, anyone can LOL
i do the basics, though. i love the animation.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Jennifer, Photoshop CS? yes, sir. it comes with another program for animation.

Originally Posted by Jennifer

yes, sir. it comes with another program for animation.

Photoshop CS full version is a $600 program. Unless you have a pirated copy
wink.gif

For image editing stuff , I love Adobe photoshop CS. It's one of my geek toys
biggrin.gif

For windows you might want to try GIMP and I think it's free.

Or check this out on Cnet Download.com

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh Jen, you have Adobe CS? Can you try to send me a copy? Pretty please? oh, no! my mistake. i have 7. i HAD CS, but then my registration shit ran out and i couldn't find a permanent one. sorry!
leony, did you buy CS?

Quote:
leony, did you buy CS? Yes, purchased the premium version last year.I'm planning to upgrade it to CS2, but I think I'll wait for a bit.

Thanks for all the rec's guys.. In the end i used Googles Piscasso but i cant do much with it to be honest so Charmaine i'll PM you my email addy for the Paint Shop Pro!

Originally Posted by Leony

Yes, purchased the premium version last year.I'm planning to upgrade it to CS2, but I think I'll wait for a bit.

Adobe Photoshop CS2 rules. I have mastered it
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back