IMATS LA 2013: Bdellium Tools

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bdellium Tools

Bdellium Tools will once again be at IMATS LA this year. They are debuting their new Pink Bambu brushes which are the same quality as their Green Bambu and Yellow Bambu brushes. The Pink Bambu brushes have their Studio length handle.

They will be at booth 606. Check out Makeup Talk's 2013 IMATS Los Angeles Guide more info on IMATS.

IMATS LA 2012. Image by Zadidoll​
 ​
I have a few brushes from them and plan on picking more up this year. Have you used Bdellium Tools before and if so what did you think of it?

I have one brush from them, and I LOVE IT! I'm going to the London IMATS and I know they'll be there...can I expect any discounts?

Most likely. They offered steep discounts at IMATS LA 2012 and I emailed Daniel and he said the prices (at IMATS LA) should be the same or near the same as last year so if the LA prices are at or near the same price then so should London.

While I didn't take pictures of their booth this year the set up was essentially the same. They revealed their Pink Bambu brush line which is a very pale pink and the same quality as the Green and Yellow Bambu lines (which I love).

Even Pandora Boxx now uses Bdellium Tools.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back