IMATS LA 2013 General Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw that we had a thread devoted to some of the companies who will be showing up at IMATS LA this year, but we didn't have a general discussion thread. Who's excited? Who's going? What's some of the news you've heard? 

Also, check out MuT's official guide to the LA IMATS here!

I voted as a pro since there was no option as press. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So news wise....

Urban Decay will NOT be at IMATS this year. Makeup Geek will be at IMATS for the first time. David from OCC will have a lecture there. There will be a meet & greet with Kandee Johnson on Saturday.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I voted as a pro since there was no option as press. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I shouldn't be trusted with making polls. XD 

I'm jealous, though! I would love to attended the talk on Red Carpet trends and tricks.

I accidentally attended because the iPhone app stated that the time listed was for the American Horror panel but it turned out to be the Red Carpet panel. It was VERY interesting to see latest runway trends. I've got pics... somewhere.

Back