IMATS LA 2013: Skyn Demure

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
"Skyn Demure Temporary Ink is a high quality, high fashion temporary tattoo line. Our designs are hand-drawn with exquisite detail to give an authentic look - just like a real tattoo. All Skyn Demure products are made in the US with FDA certified ingredients that are safe for all skin types." ~Tami from Skyn Demure

​
 ​
 ​
Have you tried their tattoos? Are they something that might interest you?​
 ​
Skyn Demure will be at IMATS LA this year. Why not stop by and visit them at booth 430.​
 ​
Disclaimer: Makeup Talk is not affiliated with Skyn Demure or IMATS.

Images & information from the Tami @ Skyn Demure .

Reaction score
I'm going to have to check them out. On another site I answer questions at I'm always asked for products best for fake tattoos.

Reaction score
Skyn Demure produce temporary tattoos.  The tattoos are made to last 2 - 5 days, and have FDA certified pigments, so it's safe to leave on the skin for that long.  They are made to look and feel like real tattoos.  She wanted to mimick the quality of Chanel temporary tattoos, but have them much more affordable than the $75 price tag Chanel offers.

They retail for $11-20, and can be found in chain stores, salones, specialty stores, halloween stores, and skyndemure.com.  They were offering their wholesale prices at the show, with some tattoos for as little as $1.

Latest posts