IMATS LA Preview: Beauty So Clean

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beauty So Clean is a company whose goal is to make sure that your makeup is free of bacteria.  It doesn't just want to clean your makeup and brushes of residue, it wants to know that it's disinfected and actually clean.

The owner of Beauty So Clean was having her mini birthday party at her booth today, and celebrating with a new limited edition scented brush cleaner, in Cupcake!  You clean the brush and your brush smells like cupcakes, haha.  She was inspired to create the scented brush cleaner when she was stuck in a little makeup trailer, trying to clean her brushes and getting dizzy from all the chemical scents.  Her products are chemical solvent free, and are focused on bacteria removal.

They are planning on coming out with a deep cleaning brush sanitizer that you soak the brushes in for a minute to give them a deep clean, but that product was not available yet.

I wish I could have gone to that show!  Can't wait for IMATS in TO again.

That brush cleaner sounds scrumptous. I use the wipes for lipsticks and the sanitizer spray for my powders.  Great product. Can't wait for new products.

oh I forgot to say...The cupcake scent is the first scented version that they've come out with.

She mentioned she might have more "limited edition scented" versions out in the future...maybe some Christmas scented ones in the winter, or a fall scent if they can decide on one.  They seemed popular as they almost sold out of their cupcake version on pro night alone, which is only about 1/10th as busy as Day 1, lol.  (my own guess...if there were 4 people in line on pro night, then the line seemed to have 40 people on it on Day 1)

First of all...can't wait for IMATS Toronto in November!!!!! Not only am I picking up makeup and brushes but I'm going to definitely pick up some more beautysoclean. I currently use all 3 of their products: brush cleanser, wipes and mist. They are all awesome products in removing the bacteria on my makeup and brushes. Its so quick to use and 100% effective. Now that they've come out with a cupcake scented brush cleanser, I'm going to pick up one of those..love cupcakes!

Latest posts

Back