IMATS LA: Ve Neill brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Movie make up artist Ve Neill has teamed up with Crown Brush to redesign and relaunch her brush line. Her last brush line hasn't been seen since about 2008 or 2009 and her newest line has taken two years of development. Her website is not up yet and according to her webmaster may not be until late July at which point her brushes will be available to the public for purchase. I will have photos up on Monday or Tuesday when I return home as those photos are on my normal camera.

Yay! can't wait to see pics, will they have the brushes at IMAT so you can look at them?

Almost all of the brushes are available at IMATS. The entire collection at IMATS is close to $400 and I think with tax is just a little over $400. I'm not 100% sure since I can't drop $400 on brushes this year.

I am hoping to replace a few once they are available to the public. I don't need the whole collection, mainly just eye shadow, blending and crease brushes

Back