IMATS New York 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all you out there in the MakeupTalk Community. I just got my ticket for IMATS New York 2012. I'm specifically going on Saturday April 14th. I was wondering if any of you out there were also attending on this day. Maybe we can get a group together to meet up and see who we're talking to on these forums??

I think it would be really nice. I'm SO pumped for this. It will be the 1st I'm attending so I'm sure it will be overwhelming, but it would be SUCH a relief to meet people.

Let me know if you're gonna be there and if you have any ideas of how we could all meet up!!!

I'm debating going! It's a 4 hour drive up from DC, but it would be fun. If I do go it will probably be very spur of the moment, lol, based on how I'm feeling on that Friday.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm debating going! It's a 4 hour drive up from DC, but it would be fun. If I do go it will probably be very spur of the moment, lol, based on how I'm feeling on that Friday.
You really should go, it will be so much fun! Road trips are great anyway! I drove from CT to TN once, that was a good time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Plus if you decide earlier you'll save $5 on the ticket, AND you'll make sure it isn't sold out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You really should go, it will be so much fun! Road trips are great anyway! I drove from CT to TN once, that was a good time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Plus if you decide earlier you'll save $5 on the ticket, AND you'll make sure it isn't sold out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I def love NYC...and its nice to get out of the antisocial DC sometimes. I'm going to check bus prices because that is easier than driving myself! 

I had plans to go but things came up and its going to be impossible for me to get there, which I am really bummed out about. But the things that came up are really good things so I guess I can't complain lol Have fun!

I have plans on going, but on Sunday since we are hosting my daughter's Bday party on the 14th. 

Word of advice - go EARLY!! It get ridiculously packed and crowded.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have plans on going, but on Sunday since we are hosting my daughter's Bday party on the 14th. 

Word of advice - go EARLY!! It get ridiculously packed and crowded.
I know!! I'll prob. be in line at like 630am on Saturday :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I spoke to my SO last night and it looks like Sunday is good to go... keep me posted and let me know of anything I absolutly should see!!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I spoke to my SO last night and it looks like Sunday is good to go... keep me posted and let me know of anything I absolutly should see!!
thumbsup2.gif

Absolutely! I'll try to post on this thread On Sat. night after the event! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back