Impressions / Mimics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can you do any celebrity impressions so well, that you crack people up? (I saw a Robin Williams DVD the other day and I was hysterical)
hahaha.gif

lol. i don't know how to do any impressions.

the closest thing i do when joking around is dancing like a stripper, but that's not all that great. LOL

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i don't know how to do any impressions. the closest thing i do when joking around is dancing like a stripper, but that's not all that great. LOL

I'm gonna need to see some proof!
eusa_pray.gif
I'll be checking the video gallery soon for it!
smilehappyyes.gif
beer.gif
w00t.gif

I've been known to do a few impressions like Molly Shannon's Mary Katherine Gallagher, The Church Lady, Pat, Mango, and a few others from SNL. I also quote Napoleon Dynamite alot and attempt to mimic him but suck. I can however mimic Pedro to a T and ya know the couple that uncle Rico tries to sell the knock off Tupperware to and shows them the the stupid, little boat that comes with it? Well, I do her under-her-breath one line, "I want that," ALL the time! So if you ever see me say, "I want that," on here, just imagine that ladie's voice. I also do Wanda Jackson from In Living Color and Shaneyney from Martin Lawrence. I also do Cher. Not so much her voice but mainly her maneurisms.

I've always liked to mimic people. When I was a kid, i'd play a game with my family and friends where they'd sit around and guess who I was impersonating and whoever guessed first, it would be their turn. It was fun.

I still imitate all my friends. Sometimes they get irritated b/c they think i'm making fun of them but really i'm not.

Chris does a mad impression of Chris Farley and the "Men on Film" from In Living Color! Kills me!

Latest posts

Back