Impulse shopping channel purchase! Eeek!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why do I do these things??
icon_redface.gif
I was flipping thru the channels on Sunday and Shop at Home network had an Aloette show going on. I've never tried any of their stuff but have watched the presentations several times...they make some VERY lofty claims, so I was always curious about it. Well as I happened upon the show, they were talking about the special of the day and it was a 4 piece set of skin care items. At that moment they were describing the eye cream that came in the set. Just from their description and before/after photos of that 1 product, I decided to buy the set! Ok I guess you had to be there, but man were they convincing!!! And what a deal, only 5 payments of $13.99!!! How could I pass that up?

I've been obsessed with my eye area just lately...it doesn't look good to me and what I've tried so far isn't working. LOL...I didn't even find out what else was in the set until I went online later and looked it up on the SAH website!!
icon_redface.gif
I'm getting Advanced Eye Recovery Complex, Pure Radiance Revitalizing Cleanser, Line Relief, and Age Defiance Firming Serum. I am looking forward to trying all of the products but especially the eye cream. I'll post reviews too. Anyone that has tried these products please chime in!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol! i know, they get to me too. i haven't bought anything though, but they make me want to.

Latest posts

Back