In case you care....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today is my 1 year anniversary with MUT!!! Yay!! I understand if you don't care...lmao. Seriously though I have made some pretty good friends with most of yall and for those I haven't befriended yet, there is still plenty of time to get to know eachother. This site has taught me tons about makeup, friendship, life lessons, and got lots of advice when i needed it!! I truly love all of you girls (boys too). I am honored to know you and to call MUT my home!!!

Thanks Marisol!!!! I'm glad you're one of my peeps...lol
heart.gif

yay!!!

on a side note, i noticed your ticker and just had a spaz attach because um 9 days!!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay!!! on a side note, i noticed your ticker and just had a spaz attach because um 9 days!!

Yeah....x-mas is around the corner!! his year went quick

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woot!!! Congrats!!!!
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
Thanks sweets
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah....x-mas is around the corner!! his year went quick

Thanks sweets
smile.gif

DONT SAY THAT WORD!!!!!!!! DONT SAY THAT XMAS WORD!!!!! i need a sheep.
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Marisol!!!! I'm glad you're one of my peeps...lol
heart.gif
You are my peep too!
rockwoot.gif

when i say Happy you say Anni

HAPPY?

(ANNI)

HAPPY?

(ANNI)

anniversary

when i say Vers you say

Ary

VERS?

(ARY)

VERS?

(ARY)

HAPPY

(ANNI)

VERS

(ARY)

YIPPEEEE!!!!

marchmellow.gif
marchmellow.gif
marchmellow.gif
:marchmello w:

Thanks Nicole!! Thanks Kelly (always thinking of you and your SIL)!!! Thanks Kim, youre too sweet.

And a special shout out thanks to my girl Jen...I miss you and love you lots!!! Thanks for the recognition of what should be a national holiday....rotflmao!!!

Seriously, thanks guys for being my mut peeps!!

Congrats!!!! I'm glad that you've learned a lot through MUT...it's such a great support for everything!!!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back