In love Again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i went to nordstroms today and i smelled a perfume by yves saint lauren called IN LOVE AGAIN. it smells sooooo good, but i didn't get it cause i just got a perfume a couple weeks ago. but im going tommorrow and im going to get it b/c when i walked in the door my mom said that i smelled really good. i wish she didn't say that b/c i was trying to be so good by not getting it!!!

i'm not quite sure!!! i am horrible at explaining what things smell like, especially perfumes!!! maybe like a fruity floral. it seriously smells delicious!!! what other perfumes do you like???

Originally Posted by Marisol Glad that you found something that you liked. What does it smell like?

Right now I like:

Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue

Stila's Jade Blossom & Midnight Blossom

Gap's Dream

Ralph Lauren Blue

How about you?

maybe it smells like escada island kiss and gucci envy me. or maybe i'm way off. but you should check it out.

Originally Posted by jennyb maybe it smells like escada island kiss and gucci envy me. or maybe i'm way off. but you should check it out. Next time I am in Sephora I will check it out.
Thanks!

right now I like:

Cacharel Amor Amor

Mark Instant Vacation

Ralph Lauren, Ralph

Escada Rockin Rio

Benefit Maybe Baby

Gucci Envy me

i think maybe i like fruity florals??? how does that stilla one smell, i've wanted to check that out???

Which one? Jade Blossom has a light scent to me, sort of more floral. Midnight Blossom smells muskier and stronger. Sorry... I too am not good at describing scents.

that's ok, i understand
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. i'll go check it out tommorrow when i'm at the mall.

ok so I got the perfume today before work (basically when the mall opened) and the perfume lady and I were gushing about how good it is. I'm so impulsive, I did get a sample tube last night, but I just had to get the real stuff!!! The lady also gave me a bunch of other samples, which was really nice
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb ok so I got the perfume today before work (basically when the mall opened) and the perfume lady and I were gushing about how good it is. I'm so impulsive, I did get a sample tube last night, but I just had to get the real stuff!!! The lady also gave me a bunch of other samples, which was really nice
icon_redface.gif
That is awesome! Enjoy your new goodies.

Thanks I know I will. But now I'll just move onto something else to obsess about (I want a new face lotion)!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
My boyfriend likes to make fun of me and tell me that skincare, makeup, etc. is my hobby and that I have OCD! He's such a comedian.

Originally Posted by Marisol That is awesome! Enjoy your new goodies.

LOL....OCD....doesn't make you a bad person !!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb Thanks I know I will. But now I'll just move onto something else to obsess about (I want a new face lotion)!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
My boyfriend likes to make fun of me and tell me that skincare, makeup, etc. is my hobby and that I have OCD! He's such a comedian.

That's what I say!!! I think he secretly likes it though, he's just in denial. Who wouldn't want an impulsive girlfriend with OCD about skincare/makeup/etc???!!!

Originally Posted by K*O* LOL....OCD....doesn't make you a bad person !!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back