In love w/ a gay guy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soo......

When i was in highschool there was this really cute boy in my spanish class. I thought he was so hott which he was and i had a gay friend at the time too, and he also thought he was hot. So we started talkin and we all became friends and hung out. I really started to like him. I was so sick and didnt go to school one day and then my gay friend called me on the phone and said that they were going out!! i didn't believe it. I thought it was a joke. Then i found out it was true ..He was gay!!.. and my bestfriend was dating him!!. some friend i had LOL!

It wasn't funny at the time, but now i find it hillarious. I was so freakin heartbroken lol!!

Thought i would share that!

When I was college, I was in a co-ed service fraternity. All the girls were nuts about the president. I thought he was so hot. We found out he was gay months later, he wasnt hiding it, just didnt announce it to the world. Usually I know a guy is gay, but he was very masculine.
inlove.gif

i have never been in love with a gay man, it seems a bit pointless. admire one or have a little crush, sure, why not.

I ahve known a couple of women who fell in love for a gay man, only one could convince a gay man to date her. they actually DID date for six months, they broke up because he was still gay...well the happy side to that story was... she forgave him for breaking her heart and they remained the best of friends. "I love him too much as a friend," she confided, "neither of us could help it if he TRIED and found me to be...lacking something."

they were very young, only 18 or so, and i think he looks on that time as expirimentation...he wanted to see what the big deal was about women!

I think the first thing that shot out of my mouth upon these stories was, "do you have issues with emotional intimacy? Are you afraid to love a man who can truly love you back?"

that statement got me some funny looks, and the occasional nod of agreement. "well, that COULD be true..."

all in all I think it's harmless to crush on a gay man but it's setting yourself up for inevitable dissappointment to try to be in a relationship with one or to seduce one. Don't expect much but a one night stand if you even get that far.

yes, I said seduce one. Some gay men are incidentally bisexual but still claim gay because they only like a woman "that way" every few years or whatever.

I for one don't mind effeminate gay or bi men so long as they are tough enough to be tough and macho when the situation calls for it. I have had my own gay best pal bouncers...you mess with poor lil Mel, he will kick your butt , with his glitter stilettos and all!

All in all it's easy to see why so many women crush on the ever elusive gay man. They take care of themselves better than a lot of straight men do, and they will be your friend with no ulterior motive of hooking up!

Back