In love w/ a gay guy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
how many people here have fallen for a guy who was gay? like say he was fine and openly gay but still found him sexy? or even fallen for a guy only to LATER find out he was gay or even bi? is it me or does anybody find certain homosexual guy's even the feminine ones hot sometimes?

me well i always have crushes on gay guys. I dont think ive ever been in love with one though.

A lesbian, but it wasn't love, probably a mere form of infatuation with gestures of a quick, one-night-stand.

Don't look at me!!!! I like women!! Maybe too much... I'm starting to dress and look like them.....
smile.gif

well i am totally in love with MARK BRUNETZ from clean house like he's obviously gay but i can totally see myself having sex with him!! am i freakin weird? i also would totally have sex with JAY MANUEL from "americas next top model" i think he's delicious!!!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif how many people here have fallen for a guy who was gay? like say he was fine and openly gay but still found him sexy? or even fallen for a guy only to LATER find out he was gay or even bi? is it me or does anybody find certain homosexual guy's even the feminine ones hot sometimes? i forgot to mention i only find cute reg gay dudes attractive, not very feminine ones or ones who look like a girl, dress or talk like a girl.

well lets see MARK BRUNETZ looks like a regular guy until he starts talking and well JAY he looks a little more feminine even though he doesnt dress like a female (although i have seen him in drag on ANTM)

Never fell in love with a gay man, but like everyone else said I've had huge crushes. I've had a few gay friends, that were very attractive, and that I've cared deeply for because they had qualities I love from both sexes, when it comes to having someone to talked to. They listened and cared to what I had to say, and didn't go run their mouth to other people. And I always had someone to cuddle with if I was sad. There have been a few times that I've wanted to be like, ya know what? Lets just do it!! lol no strings attached just two friends comforting each other, lol.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never fell in love with a gay man, but like everyone else said I've had huge crushes. I've had a few gay friends, that were very attractive, and that I've cared deeply for because they had qualities I love from both sexes, when it comes to having someone to talked to. They listened and cared to what I had to say, and didn't go run their mouth to other people. And I always had someone to cuddle with if I was sad. There have been a few times that I've wanted to be like, ya know what? Lets just do it!! lol no strings attached just two friends comforting each other, lol. aaah!
love5.gif
how sweet! well i dont think i've ever fallen in love with a guy guy though i used to be friends with a guy who liked me alot but at the same time he wasnt sure which way he wanted to go, and he had feminine ways, and i de-virginized him and he liked it but then he moved away cuz thats when i met my husband and stuff, but i never seen him with a girl.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't look at me!!!! I like women!! Maybe too much... I'm starting to dress and look like them.....
smile.gif
Yes I can relate to that

While I was in college I tutored on the side to make some extra money. There was this guy and he was soooooooo cute and had the cutest smile and dressed so nice. I started to get to know him and all. I asked my friend about him since she had went to high school with him. She said what, you like him?? I said like yes I do. She was like he has a boyfriend. I was no way. She was like yes. I was so freaked out. He just doesn't look like he would be like that at all. So needless to say I was bummed!!

You know what they say...

All the best men are gay!

I think the attraction is that there so well groomed and fun to be around they dont mind having a laugh and they love shopping!!

Claire xx

I never really knew ANY gay guys. Is that home decorator Nate from Oprah's show gay? He's pretty hot. Rawr....

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't look at me!!!! I like women!! Maybe too much... I'm starting to dress and look like them.....
smile.gif
iagree.gif

Latest posts

Back