In shower lotion/moisturizer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You know how you can get oil of olay in shower moisturizer?? Well, could you just use any kind of lotion, leave it on a few minutes then rinse it off. Just wondering, because I can hardly ever find the oil of olay anymore and I love it. What other brands have this type product???

Johnson & Johnson make cream baby oil and it similar but not as good........I think regular lotion just wouldn't stick to really wet skin.

I too LOVE oil of olay in shower lotion, I but it every time I go out....just in case!!! ( I found these huge bottles of the stuff!! )

i used some product from olay that worked pretty good..made my skin really soft. it was body butter wash.

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Johnson & Johnson make cream baby oil and it similar but not as good........I think regular lotion just wouldn't stick to really wet skin. I too LOVE oil of olay in shower lotion, I but it every time I go out....just in case!!! ( I found these huge bottles of the stuff!! )

So I wonder what the difference is from regular lotion that makes it stick?

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Johnson & Johnson make cream baby oil and it similar but not as good........I think regular lotion just wouldn't stick to really wet skin. I too LOVE oil of olay in shower lotion, I but it every time I go out....just in case!!! ( I found these huge bottles of the stuff!! )

Which kind do you use? I used the one with shea butter. I do think they make different ones don't they?

the one I use is the age defiying stuff......it has shimmery stuff in it......so in bright sun light your skin has a golden sparkle!!! very pretty!

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif the one I use is the age defiying stuff......it has shimmery stuff in it......so in bright sun light your skin has a golden sparkle!!! very pretty! ok thanks,. I didn't see that at walmart, where did you get yours? Sorry to keep bugging you.

I have found small bottles everywhere......but the large bottle I found at Zellers........I could do a CP for you but Canadian shipping is expensive and prolly not worth it.

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have found small bottles everywhere......but the large bottle I found at Zellers........I could do a CP for you but Canadian shipping is expensive and prolly not worth it. Yea, it probably would cost more for shipping than the product. lol. Thanks though for the offer. I will check at the Target and Rite Aid, they may have it now.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nivea has one too. oh ok, I will check that one out also. Thanks

Bath and Body Works also makes in shower moisturizers - I use them both and think they're great.

Latest posts

Back