Indie Polish Lovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Officially kicking off early birthday celebrations by splurging! I went through Etsy and just ordered 7 mini bottles of polishes! Can't wait to get them!
Fun! I can't wait to see them on you. Yay for minis!

Lush Lacquer and Tough as Nails Lacquer!

I picked up the green and one of the white ones! One is a clear base with neon glitter, the other white based. I'm so excited... shoot, forgot I ordered some Rainbow Honey sets, too and they'll be here Thursday. Squeeeeeee!!

I picked up the green and one of the white ones! One is a clear base with neon glitter, the other white based. I'm so excited... shoot, forgot I ordered some Rainbow Honey sets, too and they'll be here Thursday. Squeeeeeee!!
omg! Pictures and swatches please :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will definitely. . You're a bunch of enablers and deserve a little credit for being such bad...or good influences!

I will definitely. . You're a bunch of enablers and deserve a little credit for being such bad...or good influences!
angel.gif
 Definitely good influences lol.

The Rainbow Honey order came a day early! My UPS man is always nice, but probably wonders why I am quick to snatch packages outta his hands lol. Other than the caps being different sizes on a few bottles, I'm in love! I ordered minis of the Cupcake and Sakura Matsuri collections!
Quick messy swatches, but had to share!

Oof, I just received my bottle of Ninja Polish Divinity. I was a little nervous it would be a dupe of Mac Factor Fantasy Fire (I have five bottles of that stuff plus half a bottle if the Luquid Euphoria that is almost exactly the same), but it is radically different. Very much worth having both of these!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oof, I just received my bottle of Ninja Polish Divinity. I was a little nervous it would be a dupe of Mac Factor Fantasy Fire (I have five bottles of that stuff plus half a bottle if the Luquid Euphoria that is almost exactly the same), but it is radically different. Very much worth having both of these!
Just looked up Divinity that is a beautiful color!

Back