Influenster "Love VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I do not know if this is the correct place to open this thread, Sorry it is not!!!!
wink.gif

My English is not too good, I apologize for my grammatical mistakes!!
icon_redface.gif

I wonder if someone gets the Love VoxBox from Influenster, it is my first box, and I am so happy!!

Thank you!!!!

I really wanted one but I don't have a good enough blog yet! Congrats though!! What was in your box? You should post pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And welcome to the boards!

Hm, I haven't even got a blog but they said they are sending one to me. Should be interesting.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really wanted one but I don't have a good enough blog yet! Congrats though!! What was in your box? You should post pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And welcome to the boards!

Thank you, Javagirl!!!! I do not know yet, My Love VoxBox is on its way!!! I promise a picture!!!!

Have a nice day!!!
hand.gif

Really? hmm that makes me sad haha. I see tons of people online saying they've been part of the program for 6 months and haven't gotten a box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder how they choose...

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hm, I haven't even got a blog but they said they are sending one to me. Should be interesting.

Hi Calexxia!!

Yeahhhh!!! We can share ours reviews of the products!!!!

Have a nice day!!!
claps.gif

I just got an email mine was shipped this morning, woohoo!!

The email was so cute:

Your Love VoxBox is on its way!  Rumbling across the country in a truck with all its VoxBox friends

Haha,.

I don't get the whole love voxbox thing though since V-day is far over.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting one! This will be my 3rd voxbox. Very excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Girlyenthusiast!

Good!!!!! Wowww, your 3rd voxbox?? You are lucky!! hahahaa!!!

Nice Day!!!
sunshine.gif

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email mine was shipped this morning, woohoo!!

The email was so cute:

Haha,.

I don't get the whole love voxbox thing though since V-day is far over.
Hi Glamourdolleyes!!!

Great!!! I am very glad to find people who are going to receive the VoxBox!!!

Nice Day!!!!
11.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BabyMafalda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Girlyenthusiast!

Good!!!!! Wowww, your 3rd voxbox?? You are lucky!! hahahaa!!!

Nice Day!!!
sunshine.gif

Oh crap, I forgot I got the Holiday voxbox too. So this one is actually my 4th!! lol

I've gotten the Beauty voxbox, Naturals, Holiday and Love.

Oh crap, I forgot I got the Holiday voxbox too. So this one is actually my 4th!! lol I've gotten the Beauty voxbox, Naturals, Holiday and Love.  
Wow! How do you get so many? lol

Latest posts

Back