Influenster Spring "Beauty VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bath and Body works challenges have been sitting at "Under Review" for a few weeks now. Anybody have their Bath and Body works badge completed yet? I've been able to finish my badges for the other products now, just still waiting on that one.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Bath and Body works challenges have been sitting at "Under Review" for a few weeks now. Anybody have their Bath and Body works badge completed yet? I've been able to finish my badges for the other products now, just still waiting on that one.
My Bath & Body Works one is complete. I think it only took mine a few days for them to "review" it. You might want to contact them to ask what the hold up is.

oh weird. I wonder if Influenster is watching us!  I just checked today and suddenly everything's approved.  It took them weeks to approve it, lol and not even a day after I ask about it, mine finally gets completed.

Ahhh I keep forgetting to do the challenges, every weekend I say I'll do it but then I get busy. I've kind of resigned to not getting the badges lol. 

Mine never show up as "approved" until I log into my Influenster account and open up the brand challenges to check. It's happened three times now!

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine never show up as "approved" until I log into my Influenster account and open up the brand challenges to check. It's happened three times now!
ah yes, you can't earn your badge until you individually look at your account to see if it's changed.  It won't automatically notify you until you log in and check it.

I did want to post, the e-mail I got today about the post-survey said this:

Finally if you haven't heard, we are gearing up for a 'Summer Beauty" VoxBox and will be giving automatic qualification to 500 of our most active members from the Spring Beauty program.  The more brand badges you unlock, the more likely you are to qualify for the Summer Beauty!

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ah yes, you can't earn your badge until you individually look at your account to see if it's changed.  It won't automatically notify you until you log in and check it.

I did want to post, the e-mail I got today about the post-survey said this:

Finally if you haven't heard, we are gearing up for a 'Summer Beauty" VoxBox and will be giving automatic qualification to 500 of our most active members from the Spring Beauty program.  The more brand badges you unlock, the more likely you are to qualify for the Summer Beauty!
That makes me sad because I'm pretty much guaranteed not to get a Summer Beauty VoxBox since my blog is too new and I couldn't complete all of the challenges. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe next box...

You may need to consider your quality of interaction.  Are you reviews very short and uninsiteful? That could have something to do with it.  What are your expert badges?

Originally Posted by HolyPeas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You may need to consider your quality of interaction.  Are you reviews very short and uninsiteful? That could have something to do with it.  What are your expert badges?
This is an old thread, please check for new threads regarding Influenster.

Back