Influenster Summer Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my invite today too!  Glad I saw it since the time frame window is so short!  Hope I get picked for one.  The 1st and last one I got was the love vox box and I really enjoyed that one!

Originally Posted by ahong3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you complete the prequalifying survey>??????? PLEASE HELP!!
You should've received an email with a link to it

@ahong3 log in to your influenster account.  On the home page there is a box that will have the Summer beauty box.  check the box and it will take you into the survey.  Hope that helps

Originally Posted by lovesmakeup2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's what the email you received said too, "We will make final notifications via email on Wednesday, June 27th, and will have further instructions at that time.  Note boxes will be sent around the very end of June, and members will start receiving by early July!"
Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thank you Koolcryyss and lovesmakeup2012. i suppose it would help it if actually read the email instead of just hastily clicking the click for the survey. 
icon_redface.gif
do you knwo hoow to get to the survey?? PLEASE HELP

for those who have done this before, how likely is it that we won't get selected for a box after we've filled out the survey? i assumed we all got it and didn't pay that much attention to the survey but now it seems as if they still choose among us...

@lovepink i got the email but when i went to my profile it said i dont have any voxbox sceduled at the time
I would send them a email and ask them what's going on.

Wonder what brand of Nail Polish we're getting. Zoya? There have been a variety of nail bling companies promoting their products at Influenster. I need sunblock and tampons.
sunshine.gif

it said to log into influenster and im stuck from there.. how to get to the survey...
If you are qualifed for the box, it will say "Summer Beauty Voxbox" right next to your profile picture as well as have a link to complete the survey. If it is not there, than you are not getting a box this time around.

Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

for those who have done this before, how likely is it that we won't get selected for a box after we've filled out the survey? i assumed we all got it and didn't pay that much attention to the survey but now it seems as if they still choose among us...
I'm not sure the likelihood, but I didn't hear really anything about people making it to the pre-qualifying round and then not getting a box. I think it's basically there in case too many people take the survey and they don't have enough boxes. They don't mention (or that I have seen) how many boxes they have available, but last time I made it through with no issues. Hope it works the same way again and we can all make it.

If they do reach the max I wonder how they decide who doesn't get in.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure the likelihood, but I didn't hear really anything about people making it to the pre-qualifying round and then not getting a box. I think it's basically there in case too many people take the survey and they don't have enough boxes. They don't mention (or that I have seen) how many boxes they have available, but last time I made it through with no issues. Hope it works the same way again and we can all make it.

If they do reach the max I wonder how they decide who doesn't get in.
I think they will send them out based on who submitted the survey first, but it seems that it's just a first come first served

okay, so i just signed up for influenster yesterday and unlocked badges. I don't do twitter or pintrest, I don't have a blog, but I do have a you tube channel (with only one video so far, lol)  i was wondering how long were you guys members before getting a box and do you all have blogs? 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

okay, so i just signed up for influenster yesterday and unlocked badges. I don't do twitter or pintrest, I don't have a blog, but I do have a you tube channel (with only one video so far, lol)  i was wondering how long were you guys members before getting a box and do you all have blogs? 
I joined in December and my first box was the Love Box. Not sure if that was the first one to come out after I signed up, but it was a couple months before I was notified that I would be getting one.

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they will send them out based on who submitted the survey first, but it seems that it's just a first come first served
What makes me hesitant to believe that is if it was true then i would suspect some kind of notification that I made it in for sure. That I was in the first how many people or something. I kinda think that may be part of it, but if a big guru does one at the last minute they might give them a spot because they have more influence.

I was a member for 4 or 5 months before I received my first box (which was the Spring Beauty VoxBox). I didn't have a blog until after I received my first box and I still don't have a YouTube channel. If you do have a blog, you can't submit your review unless your blog has posts dating back to a certain period (I think the last box was April 1st, so I couldn't submit). Despite that, I was still chosen for a Summer Beauty Box. So, I have no idea what their criteria is. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am a strange one, I was only a member for a month before I was chosen for the Mom Box.I don't have a you tube channel, but I do have pinterest, two separate blogs (one is beauty related and the other is homestead farming related), and a twitter account.

I've been a member since February and have yet to receive a box even though I have two blogs, a youtube channel, pinterest, twitter, facebook, and a million badges. Not sure how they pick people it seems to be very random. 

Originally Posted by arendish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was a member for 4 or 5 months before I received my first box (which was the Spring Beauty VoxBox). I didn't have a blog until after I received my first box and I still don't have a YouTube channel. If you do have a blog, you can't submit your review unless your blog has posts dating back to a certain period (I think the last box was April 1st, so I couldn't submit). Despite that, I was still chosen for a Summer Beauty Box. So, I have no idea what their criteria is. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same here, I became a member in Dec, received my first box, Love VoxBox then quickly made a blog. I don't think it even qualified. I don't have YouTube (and don't plan to ever submit videos). I was still chosen so who knows what qualifies someone to get chosen.

I got an email invite I didn't even notice. I just happened to see the reminder email they sent me today. This is my 2nd box I got the Love VoxBox which was really cool. I hope this one is better than what I saw in the mom box. Then again it's free so who am I going to complain to lol!

Got all my Spring Box badges done, but it looks like I'm not getting an invite for Summer.  Congrats to ladies who got in this time!

I got my email and filled out the survey so we shall see what comes in the mail. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This will be my first.

I noticed I was in the newbie batch that received their first LoveVox box. I remember all the new members excited on the Influenster facebook page about qualifying for a box so fast and the people who received the previous box bummed they didn't qualify for the next one. I assume as long as you complete all your badges you'll keep getting them, at least every-other-box, depending how many newbies have signed up.

Latest posts

Back