Influenster Summer Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had joined a few months ago did all the badges and stuff, then kinda forgotten about it and i just recieved the summer beauty invite yesterday, so it was a pleasant surprise, i've heard great things and hopefully will get the summer beauty voxbox !!!!

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hope more makeup is included like those NYC lip glosses!

I agree. I would also like to see an actual polish instead of nail strips and press ons.

no invite for me! my last box was the love voxbox! hopefully i'll get an invite sooner or later.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no invite for me! my last box was the love voxbox! hopefully i'll get an invite sooner or later.
Did you complete all your badges?

I just completed all my badges (the ones I can, can't do the male one and bridal one) yesterday. I got the invite before I completed all so I don't think the badges are that important...maybe.

Originally Posted by lovesmakeup2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just completed all my badges (the ones I can, can't do the male one and bridal one) yesterday. I got the invite before I completed all so I don't think the badges are that important...maybe.
I think the manufacturer badges are the most important because that's their marketing strategy. The profile badges just let them know if you're a mom, have a dog, cat, or whatever to match you to the right themed box.

i did all i could w/out having a blog and doing you tube videos.. i got the spring box.. i hope i get picked again in the furture.. hope!

Just got my confirmation! Can't wait!

Your VoxBox will include:~1 Nail Product~1 Feminine Hygiene Product Sampler~1 Sun Care Product~1 Mini Hand Lotion~1 Snack Bar

I got an email too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We want to get in touch as you have been selected out of thousands of members to participate in our upcoming ‘Summer Beauty VoxBox’ program!  Boxes will ship out to the address below this weekend so you can expect to receive your box next week! 
In order to prepare for the program, please read the below parameters for the campaign.  --------------------------------------------------------------SUMMER BEAUTY VOXBOX PRODUCTS--------------------------------------------------------------This VoxBox will consist of product sponsors from the below beauty and personal care categories.  As a part of this campaign, you will be testing and evaluating each product that is sent to you.  Your VoxBox will include:~1 Nail Product ~1 Feminine Hygiene Product Sampler ~1 Sun Care Product ~1 Mini Hand Lotion ~1 Snack Bar ~1 Shampoo and 1 Conditioner 

I wonder how long it will take for them to get here!  My lovevox box took what seemed like forever!  Can't complain too much though it is free!

PS that's neat that they are not sending all the same things to everyone.  Sad to only get 5 items but am ok with not getting shampoo/conditioner as I just got 3 samples of shampoo/conditioner in the Target Summer beauty bag!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder how long it will take for them to get here!  My lovevox box took what seemed like forever!  Can't complain too much though it is free!

PS that's neat that they are not sending all the same things to everyone.  Sad to only get 5 items but am ok with not getting shampoo/conditioner as I just got 3 samples of shampoo/conditioner in the Target Summer beauty bag!
I do wonder why some people get extra items and others don't. I love to have shampoo and conditioner samples to bring along on trips. Loved the ones I got in the target bag too and will def be bringing those on my vacation this summer

I got mine too..but it didn't say I was getting a shampoo and conditioner either. However, I'm still happy because this is my first VoxBox. I signed up earlier this year, got all the badges I could and then forgot all about it until they emailed me a few days ago.

Originally Posted by eluveitie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine too..but it didn't say I was getting a shampoo and conditioner either. However, I'm still happy because this is my first VoxBox. I signed up earlier this year, got all the badges I could and then forgot all about it until they emailed me a few days ago.
LOL same here!! Though I havent finished the badges I could get until I got the email. 

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

but of course!
I give up on trying to figure out the method to their madness! I'm getting the shampoo/conditioner box too. I wonder if it will be that Clear Scalp stuff.

Back