Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Palmolive badge or Mom VoxBox for me.
icon_cry.gif
  I received the Love Voxbox tho. Aren't we all supposed to be receiving two extra Kiss Nail products for completing our Kiss badge? Maybe I should unlock the mom badge? I'm a pug mom. lol

i already received the extra kiss brand stuff at least a month ago, im still waiting on the extra nyc make u stuff which according to facebook is on back order but coming soon

Originally Posted by motherofall6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i already received the extra kiss brand stuff at least a month ago, im still waiting on the extra nyc make u stuff which according to facebook is on back order but coming soon
We must have gotten different VoxBoxes. I contacted Influenster and they said they haven't sent the Kiss reward packages out yet.

I really hate Twitter 'parties.' There's always too much going on for me to keep up with. Are people actually supposed to be having conversations with each other? I just get around to tweeting a couple of "yeahs!" for whatever to try and win something..

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hate Twitter 'parties.' There's always too much going on for me to keep up with. Are people actually supposed to be having conversations with each other? I just get around to tweeting a couple of "yeahs!" for whatever to try and win something..
From what I gather, it's more about paying attention to the people who are actually "in charge" (most of their things are re-tweeted, so if you see the same things posted over and over again, somebody important probably started it), and answering questions.  People who answer questions are randomly chosen as winners.

The idea is, you have hundreds of people re-tweeting their #hashtags and brand names @twitter tags, so that gets spammed onto thousands of other twitter walls (of anybody following anybody at the twitter party), so it ends up being a huge promotional advertising thing for the sponsoring brands.

I've never won anything so I'm not entirely sure if I've been doing it right, but that seems to be what you're supposed to do to win.  I suppose I wouldn't expect to win a lottery drawing every time I enter though.  But I agree, they're hard to follow.  It's almost easier to have the twitter page of the main person up on a separate webpage and just watch their one page.

Do they send out shipment tracking info for the voxbox's?  This will be my first one.

Originally Posted by kdrzrbck /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they send out shipment tracking info for the voxbox's?  This will be my first one.
i was wondering the same thing......  my page says my box was to ship may 1, i wonder if it did... after my initial email saying i was getting a box,  they said i would get a second email, closer to ship time, and never did..  i hope it comes!!

I looked on their FB page and someone mentioned that they announced on twitter that they were experiencing a delay. Supposedly they are still waiting on one of the items. So I'm guessing once they're all set to ge they will send out shipping confirmation. I can't wait!

Hmm good to know. I'm very excited to receive this, especially since I've been holding off on concealer! I'm almost out...

I finally got an e-mail saying I qualify for a voxbox after being a member since March. Ironically, it's another dishwashing one. I don't know if I'll get it though. I hope I qualify for something more fun sometime.

I don't like it I've been filling out sharing ect... For two days now and my points are lowering!! Gahhh, I don't like it!

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got an e-mail saying I qualify for a voxbox after being a member since March. Ironically, it's another dishwashing one. I don't know if I'll get it though. I hope I qualify for something more fun sometime.
a dishwashing one? lol never heard of it. I've been an active member sense June and just now got the bride to be box, so it took awhile. so happy with my first free box!!

I don't like it I've been filling out sharing ect... For two days now and my points are lowering!! Gahhh, I don't like it!
My points finally raised it went from 34 to62 I guess it just takes a few days or something Changed my mind I like it lol

I deleted my account in the spring because I was annoyed with them...and then I remade an account a month later with the same info. SOMEHOW they keep emailing me saying i've won boxes etc. on the account i've deleted (so I can't actually opt in to them) but haven't emailed me yet on my other one which has the exact same stuff/points.

This is making me really not like them.

I deleted my account in the spring because I was annoyed with them...and then I remade an account a month later with the same info. SOMEHOW they keep emailing me saying i've won boxes etc. on the account i've deleted (so I can't actually opt in to them) but haven't emailed me yet on my other one which has the exact same stuff/points. This is making me really not like them.
I'd contact them and let them know or your not gonna get any boxes? Or are you getting them...

Latest posts

Back