Information on upcoming MAC collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got this from saramwrap on LJ.

Hand-Crafted

(August 25, nail lacquers)

handcraftedpromo.jpg

Paint Strokes

(August 25, 6 permanent paint shades)

paintstrokespromo.jpg

Idol Eyes

(September 29, 12 permanent veluxe pearls)

idoleyespromo.jpg

Cremesticks

(September 29, 12 new cremestick lip liners and 5 LE lipsticks)

cremelinerspromo.jpg

MAC for Isabella Blow

(September, LE lipstick)

isabellablowpromo.jpg

Swatches of the two Naturally Eccentric eyeshadow quad shades:

[inventive Eyes: White Wheat, Inventive, Twillery, Velour]

[Free To Be Eyes: Sensibility, Free to Be, Crochet, Smut]

eccentricquadswatches.jpg

Swatches of the new paints:

paintstrokesswatches.jpg

Swatch of the Isabella Blow lipstick:

blowswatch.jpg

hMm the cremesticks sound interesting.. i like that pic even though the lipliner doesnt match.. i wonder what color that lipstick is

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh my goodness I can't believe how they managed to squeeze in so many collections between now and the end of September. That's not even two whole months! Slow down, MAC!!!! I agree Charmaine, they always release their new lines so quickly! I get so overwhelmed that I'm tempted to buy EVERYTHING!
icon_rolleyes.gif

The only thing I can see that I really want is the Blow lipstick. I like Isabella Blow she's bonkers and wears fabulous hats.

will check out those new cremesticks too..........well heck i will likely check it all out!

gotta check out the VPs. gotta see the lippies though. they're coming out with a lot of LE lippies. damn, i don't have any other empties. lol

thank god that the shadows and paints are PERMANENT!! finally somethign we don't have to run out and buy before they sell out! and they come in pans (cheaper!) lol.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 mac is nuts, they are on a mission to break our pockets,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And they are succeeding at that!

Latest posts

Back