Inglot swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow makeup lovers!

I thought I'd get a thread started specifically for swatches of Inglot products.  I'm still in the process of doing swatches and taking pictures (Lunar New Year preparation is keeping me at the moment!) but I do have some now that I'd love to share with everyone.

Pictures are taken in natural day light.  Swatches are on bare skin with one swipe of the finger.

414P is a lovely emerald green with a pearl finish.  It is essentially a very rich and pigmented metallic green.409P is also richly pigmented.  It is a deep, bronze-y brown, one of my favorites for smoky looks.

AMC73 is not as richly pigmented as the other eyeshadows in this palette, but it is very easy to build up the intensity.  This is an interesting finish, as it is a matte purple with lots of different color shimmer.AMC Shine 43 is a metallic bronze.

440P is a light, shimmery carnation pink.  It is definitely one of the least pigmented of the four.D.S. 482 is a shimmery, deep blue purple. 

AMC Shine 14 is a lovely blue based pink.420 P is an interesting sort of metallic, purple-toned taupe. 

As always, swatches are on bare skin and with one swipe of the finger.

-395P: A shimmery light beige.  Perfect lid color for day looks or inner corner highlight for more dramatic looks.  Also makes a great cheek highlight.

-422P: Shimmery medium brown.

-DS 459:  A color I can't quite decipher.  It's a bit like a cross between a deep brown and eggplant.

-DS 500: A shimmery deep grey brown.

-AMC Shine 47: A metallic, almost frosty, slate grey with some blue hues.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. The colours look divine!!

I'm not sure what the proper wording to say for the Lunar New Year (I don't want to offend anyone) but I'd like to wish you a happy and healthy New Year.

Here's my recent addition to my ever growing Inglot collection.  These eyeshadows are from their Bridal Collection.

Inglot Eyeshadows in 605 Pearl, 606 Pearl, 607 Pearl, 608 DS, 609 DS

With a flash.

In natural light.

I have many more to come!

Oh, I really like the Bridal Collection My favorites are 607 Pearl and 609 DS. I've always liked what I see with Inglot products; they seem to produce a great color.

Originally Posted by theHulk750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's my recent addition to my ever growing Inglot collection.  These eyeshadows are from their Bridal Collection.

Inglot Eyeshadows in 605 Pearl, 606 Pearl, 607 Pearl, 608 DS, 609 DS

With a flash.

In natural light.

I have many more to come!
Wow those seem to be very true to color

Here's my collection/swatches of Inglot shadows.

Matte 362, Matte 352, Matte 341, Matte 342, Matte 329

Pearl 431, Matte 319, Matte 328, Matte 337, Matte 327

Latest posts

Back