Inner Peace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you having an INNER PEACE crisis follow what Dr. Phil suggests...

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

tongue.gif

hahahahahahahaha

well i finished the ice cream and the cookies

LOL ummm wow Marisol
wink.gif

...come to think of it, there is still some cheesecake left in the fridge.

Oh this is tooooo funny! We must spread the word to everyone...that they may acheive inner peace also!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

tongue.gif

hahaha.gif
I didn't want to but I guess I'll finish my cookies and chips then...you know for inner peace.

That's great!
claps.gif

I'll have to finish a whole bunch of goodies when I get home!

For inner peace, of course!
icon_redface.gif

LOL, That really cheered me up Marisol and it sounds like me with PMT! Bravo
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

PS, i feel like phoning Tam's mobile and asking him if he will bring me a Bounty bar back but on second thoughts ive already had one (red face)....lol

LMAO Marisol! This just HAS to go in the Jokes forum. Gonna move it over there now
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back