Inspired by BeneBaby - I'm Challenging Myself to a D2B Challenge!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, after Manders made this post in the Dare to Be - Do You? thread, I have decided to step up to the plate and challenge myself to a Dare to Be Challenge.

I will enter every Dare to Be from now until Christmas. And as a reward, come christmas, I will reward myself with a huge makeup haul
biggrin.gif

The only time I may not be able to enter is when I move, but I will still try!

Anyone care to join me on this?? I'm feeling kinda scared already, I could use the support!
laughing.gif

I can't even get myself to enter one! Judging by your current d2b entry, you're probably going to win all of them!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the support gals! I just hope the D2Bs aren't too hard from now until xmas!
laughing.gif

Hmm. I just dunno because some DTB require uses of stuff I don't own - and I'm saving my money. I'll just try to enter the ones I can...

Yay Kee! I will support you 100%. I don't know if I'll be able to make every one of them, but I will certainly try to post in more contests, but I may elect to decline the vote if I do post. I should really particiapte in these more for as long as I've been here.

My whole goal here is to look at my entry 4 months from now and see some improvement in my makeup
smile.gif

Yay!!! Good for you, Kee! I'm glad you've made this committment and it doesn't hurt to reward yourself with a great haul for doing so! I think you will definitely see lots of improvement, but looking at your photos now, you're already doing great! I love, love, love ur photos in this D2B!!!

Thanks
blush.gif
I worked really hard on them, but I know I have a long way to go!! I'm going to regret committing to this, I know it!
tongue.gif

Well I am glad my Fugly moment captured on film, motivated you to this challenge. I guess those awful brows weren't for nothin' after all...heheh

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I am glad my Fugly moment captured on film, motivated you to this challenge. I guess those awful brows weren't for nothin' after all...heheh Honestly, Bene...I think this goes to show that we are our own worst critic because I think you looked PERFECT in that Egyptian Princess challenge! I understand where you're coming from though, because I would pick apart my own D2B photos and think about what I could've done better.

I can't bring myself to participate...yet, but I will definitely be watching with interest.

that is such a good idea! and you are so beautiful you are going to do great! i need to start entering also

I wish i could support you Kee, but, i can't picture myself anymore putting so much makeup on just to take a pic of me and then take it all off
frown.gif

I used to do that only for the dtb's and then wonder why i had done it lol!

and i wake up so early in the morning with my husband and tired and too sleepy that all i do is go back to bed >.< i suck!

Wish i had the will to do it but i dont have it anymore -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kudos for all the ones who dare to take the time and do it though
icon14.gif

Latest posts

Back