Internal Bra Surgery.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh guys, just think of them more as... suspension cables.

LOL. I wouldn't get it though. I don't have enough breasteses to even justify it, haha!

Weell that for one wouldn't work very well for me... lol and I don't really mine wearing bras!!
biggrin.gif

Karren

Thats really interesting i think! Never have to worry about sagging breasts, or buying new bras all the time.... But then again, its kinda scary- it seems that this type may cause a lot of complications....like all that strain on the rib cage 24/7???

Oh .... **** no.

What is next????????

This rediculous plastic surgery mania has to stop.

i think it looks really interesting.......they put lots of other foreign crap in the body so cables are no different.

does it lift boobs that already sag? cause I don't want more boob......I just want them back up where they belong!!

The more i read it the more i think about it, i mean, implants might be too invasive and they look in my opinion bad, because they are never going to be like the real thing.

But this is only lifting what is already there so i think i would try it, definitely, i dont want bigger boobs either, i just want a "pick me up" LOL, after having three kids the breasts are not the same anymore, i need that, since i dont like the idea about fake boobs at all!

oh and thanks for posting this Amanda, its so interesting, i love it
smile.gif

im going to show it to my husband...AND post it on my blog too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I assume it's cheaper than implants?? It's still in the testing stages. First operations on humans should begin in a couple of months from what I've read

Back