Internal Bra Surgery.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was doing some research and came across this new technonolgy...

It is a bra. An internal bra. A permanent one.

The Cup&Up technique gives women the bigger breasts they want, but without all the snipping, clipping, slicing and dicing that comes with regular breast augmentation surgeries. The Israeli MIM technique (Minimally Invasive Mastopexy) only requires two little cuts before the silicon bra can be inserted and attached to the rib cage. Sounds a little freaky! CEO Adi Cohen doesn’t think so. “All women are looking for the right bra that will hold their breasts in the position they like or prefer aesthetically. There’s an increasing trend towards buying push-up bras to enhance the upward breast pull. So I was thinking that with a harness created from materials used in medicine - silicon, threads and very small anchoring screws - we could support breast tissue and avoid further breast sagging.â€

blockquote.gif
"What we've done is build a silicon bra, insert it into the body and attach it to the ribs and to the fascia. It's like a normal external bra where a strip lies on the shoulder and attaches around the body. We attach it to the ribs instead of to the shoulder, and to the fascia in the lower part of the body." (matimop.org.il)

8598_1_230.jpeg

Call me crazy....but I would totally go for this once I needed it. A lot of Women just get implants to improve the look of their breasts...well implants don't solve loose skin and sagging. But this sounds interesting...

sounds interesting but silicone attached to the rib cage thats a bit scary, as if anything happend ull have to get cut anyways and get ur ribs scrapped if the silicone burst.

hmm have to read more info about that one.

Dude, Manders... I'm with you.

Big boobie girls can benefit from this. Kissing the chi-chi all day without a bra. Woop.

Hmm... I'd think that since it's a new technique it still hasn't proved itself as a safe method - plus the wires could cause some kind of reaction.

Well I guess I will be the only one with breasts held up with the same cable that holds up the Golden Gate Bridge....hahah.

Yea Im sorry but no thanks. Id rather get implants. That doesnt sound safe and some of the time neither is implants but that just doesnt sound right to me. Id like to have nice boobs but not if it requires hanging wires from my ribs to hold them up.

Latest posts

Back