• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone,

My name is Aarica and I am from Canada.
I am looking to do a swap with someone from, the US,UK,Japan, Singapore, AUS, Ireland. If you are interested please message me and we can set something up.

Hiya! i'm from the uk and don't mind doing a swap with you, what brands would you like to try?

Hi,

Finnish girl interested in American and/or Asian cosmetics here. I have access to the common European brands, Isa Dora, Inglot, Gosh and such, as well as some more exotic Finnish ones. I'm particularly interested in some brands almost impossible to get here, like Urban Decay, Sephora and NYX, but also small local brands tickle my fancy. My tumblr, although not particularly makeup related, is here, send me a msg, preferably with a blog address for added trust factor and we'll talk swapping.

Maija

Hey :)

I'm from Switzerland and I'd looove to do a swap with anyone from the US, Canada or somewhere in the Asian are :)

I just joined this site, so don't be creeped out because I don't seem trustworthy or anything ^^

Feel free to talk to me and get to know me :)

And leave me a message if you'd be interested in doing a swap!

I could get you stuff from Essence, Catrice, Manhattan, Covergirl ... that's only some brands I can think of right now :)

Hi everyone, I am from the US and would love to swap with anyone from any other country. I love trying all types of cosmetics and anything new, if you are interested send me a message :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi - just to update my previous post since I don't seem to be able to edit it - I'm withdrawing my offer for a swap (too scared of being ripped off)   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't blame you. It does happen. Thats why its important to get to know that person first. I've only just started in the world of swaps but luckily my first time was successful.

Originally Posted by Makeup-Pixi3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi - just to update my previous post since I don't seem to be able to edit it - I'm withdrawing my offer for a swap (too scared of being ripped off)   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If it helps to know at all I have done quite a few swaps with people on here and have never been ripped off. Its actually been really lovely

If anyone from Canada is interested, id be willing to trade some makeup/beauty products for some of the Kinder Surprise Eggs! I'm in the US.

Hi everyone, I am from Asia! I can help you out to get many Asian brand products you want, such as Korea, Japan and Taiwan!!

I also want products from the States or The UK but some just don't ship!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Feel like contacting me if you need any swap! 

Stay awesomely beautiful! ;D

xoxo

MY CHANNEL : http://www.youtube.com/justavari

TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/justavari

Hello! 

I am from the US and would love to do an international swap (or 2...or more..haha!) 

I have credible sources (like a blog, facebook, and twitter) that hopefully will put you at ease a bit before

swapping (and I'd like the same if we're doing a swap). PM me if interested- I already PM'ed some of you!

Best wishes,

s.

I would really love to do a swap with someone in the UK. I have been there a few times and I know exactly what I want. But I'm having a hard time finding someone who is serious about it. I'm not just going to blindly send something to someone without getting to know them (via Facebook or whatever). I really don't want to get ripped off. So, if you seriously want to swap with someone from the US and you're in the UK, then PM me.
smile.gif

Hi guys! I am in the US and have been hunting for someone in the UK to do a swap with! There's a few items that me and my roommate would really like but are unable to. I don't have these "sources" or whatever to prove that I'm reputable, but I'm sure we could discuss some sort of insurance/if you provide references or something we could totally send first. We're looking for someone who would be able to pick up the items that we've been wanting and then we could send over stuff that you'd like. We won't send you junk because we know we'd hate it if someone did that to us. Please let me know if you're interested by messaging me! I promise we're not sketchy!

I would love to do a swap! I am in the US! Any of your favorite US products- I have never done this before! But really want to!!!

Hi girls,

I'm from France, and i'm interested in an international swap. If you want to swap with me let me know

hey :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

have you found someone to swap with?

if not i'm interested as i don't know finnish brands, it could be great to discover it

I gave up & bought what I wanted from an eBay seller from the UK. I can at least check their reputation there, although even that isn't foolproof. I'd swap with somebody who has a good rep here or elsewhere but wouldn't do it with an 'unknown'. There are some very generous people out there but there are also some extremely greedy ones. Happy I finally got my Sleek palettes!

Back