Interview at Macy's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an interview on Tuesday at Macy's for a spot at the Lancome counter and I am so excited.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I have an interview on Tuesday at Macy's for a spot at the Lancome counter and I am so excited.
icon_biggrin.gif
Ohhhhh that's so good Kelli!!! I hope everything will go allright!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kellianne76

I have an interview on Tuesday at Macy's for a spot at the Lancome counter and I am so excited.
icon_biggrin.gif

OH hot! Post the results and what they asked!

OOH! Good luck! Make us proud! I am sure you are going to do fantastic...

Let us know what they ask and how nice they are!

Thanks you guys. I have no idea what I'm going to wear yet. If anyone has any advice or tipsplease feel free to chime in.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I have an interview on Tuesday at Macy's for a spot at the Lancome counter and I am so excited.
icon_biggrin.gif
Congratulations and good luck!!!
claps.gif

Thanks, i hope I get it too! I know I would enjoy working behind a makeup counter. Getting free makeup is a plus as well!

Originally Posted by kellianne76 Getting free makeup is a plus as well! They give out free MA in the states if u work for a cosmetics counter? How lucky! In s'pore, I think staff only get discounts(20% I think)

Good luck! I hope everything goes great and you get the job
icon_smile.gif
And you can let us know what product is coming out from the insiders info
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh best of luck Kelli! Let us know how you get on
biggrin.gif

I'd suggest wearing all black because i think it looks professional for interviews. Plus from what i can remember, all the Lancome MA's in Ireland wear black!

Latest posts

Back