Intro and help! :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a long time reader and I'm so glad I finally got around to registering! 

I'm Lamaar  and I'm currently in the process of creating an online boutique to sell products that are not available where I live. I've been so influenced by youtube videos and your posts here, and I've collected a bunch of products that I've ordered online and LOVED! but they're not available in my country, so I thought i'd order some in bulk and sell them here So now that hardest part is coming up with a name for my company/website, and I want to be 100% convinced with the name before I register for a company and trade license.  I want something catchy and something that will stick, so I thought I'd ask you guys to help me decide...I originally wanted to use the letter Q in the name since it's my initial but we'll see The Beauty Bag The Beauty Box The Beauty Bar Q Beauty Boutique  Q Beauty Bag/Box/Bar Some of the first ones are already taken, but I'll be using a (.AE) domain so it should be fine.  What do you guys think?? Any new suggestions are welcome! Can't wait to hear your responses

Welcome to Makeup Talk Lamaar. A lot of those names or business names are already taken so I would definitely check them out first.

Please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful goodies and helpful information.

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Most of all, we hope you have a fun time here and find answers to any and all questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

h!! welcome. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> how about ...Q 4 Beauty. as in que for beauty.. aka get in line for my amazing products!! if i think of anything else ill let you know. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sounds great what your doing. i hope its succesful. :cool:

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I personally like the Q Beauty Boutique. The problem with the names that are already taken is that people are going to assume you are part of the other group and that can lead to some serious CE issues later on down the line.

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back