Introducing...me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name's Katie. I'm fourteen years and live in California. My love of makeup started a few years ago...The first good quality brand I was introduced to was Urban Decay, and it has been my favorite ever since. I have just recently discovered a MAC store in a nearby mall, so I am planning to head over there once I save up enough cash.

I found this site a few days ago when someone on MySpace posted a link to here...It seems like a great place, and all of the pictures give me so much inspiration and lots of ideas! And all of the people here seem really nice! I'm looking forward to learning more about makeup and honing my skills =D.

Welcome to MUT Katie! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you here!

Hiya Katie! Welcome to MuT. I'm Laura from Ireland. I'm sure you'll love it here if you even have the slightest interest in cosmetics, skincare, fashion, chit chat etc..! If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome

this is a fun place and you will meet all kinds of nice people here...

have fun..

Hello and welcome to MUT.

Because you like Urban Decay and MAC you might like to know that you can get MAC palettes that you can put their eyeshadows in, and the bonus is that your Urban Decay eyeshadows will fit in too.

Have fun here, and jump right in. We're all looking forward to reading your posts
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Katie, my name is Andrea and I´m from Vienna, Austria.

I have to say you look so mature on your avatar pic (and very pretty too!).. are you sure you´re 14 (just kidding *lol*)

anyway, glad to have you here!!

Hi! Welcome to MuT. I LOVE Urban Decau too. I think I own more Urban Decay than any other brand. I'm a little disappointed in some of UD's new stuff, but then they haven't been releasing as much new stuff recently.

WELCOMEE!! This site is so cool even tho I have only been signed up for it for one day lol. Well good luck enjoy the sitee
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Hello and welcome to MUT.
Because you like Urban Decay and MAC you might like to know that you can get MAC palettes that you can put their eyeshadows in, and the bonus is that your Urban Decay eyeshadows will fit in too.

Have fun here, and jump right in. We're all looking forward to reading your posts
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, I've seen those palettes. They look really nice! As soon as I have a few more colors, I might get one.

Originally Posted by Arielle Hi Katie, my name is Andrea and I´m from Vienna, Austria.I have to say you look so mature on your avatar pic (and very pretty too!).. are you sure you´re 14 (just kidding *lol*)

anyway, glad to have you here!!

Thanks! Yeah, that's a picture of me on a good hair day. My hair usually never comes out that cute and flippy.

Latest posts

Back