Introducing myself...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hee-eey! Greetings from the Pacific NW. Wow, I am really excited to have found this site. It's exactly what I want and NEED! Beauty is my life and I look forward to posting a ton!

Ok, this smiley is disturbing! LOL! Anyway, see ya 'round!

I'm Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department. Want to wish you a great stay.You mightl find MakeupTalk a little different than some other boards with it's board layout. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot. We are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Make sure you check our the review center and swap center!

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

Anyhow Welcome to MuT!

Originally Posted by glamslam

Hee-eey! Greetings from the Pacific NW. Wow, I am really excited to have found this site. It's exactly what I want and NEED! Beauty is my life and I look forward to posting a ton!Ok, this smiley is disturbing! LOL! Anyway, see ya 'round!

Hi Glamslam, Isn't this place awesome? I am very new here to and I really like it. Definitely a very friendly place
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Hee-eey! Greetings from the Pacific NW. Wow, I am really excited to have found this site. It's exactly what I want and NEED! Beauty is my life and I look forward to posting a ton!Ok, this smiley is disturbing! LOL! Anyway, see ya 'round!

Aww thanks! We love u also

Originally Posted by lilla

Hi Glamslam, Isn't this place awesome? I am very new here to and I really like it. Definitely a very friendly place
smile.gif

Thanks Tony
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Aww thanks! We love u also

Welcome to MuT Glam Slam! I'm Joy from Los Angeles, another moderator here. A lot of my relatives are in the Pacific NW (Port Angeles, WA... Woodinville WA...). Is it raining as crazy up north as it is in SoCal?
wink.gif

Glad you found us -- I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Hey Glam! Welcome to our home away from home!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you! I'm sure you will enjoy it here! If you have a pic, you can email it to Tony, and he can make you an avatar
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanx for the nice comment Rosie! You are a sweetie!

Hi Glamslam!! Welcome to MuT! <!--StartFragment -->
wavey.gif
My name is Jenn & my hubby & I live here in SC. I'm looking forward to chatting with you!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the lovely welcome! I am finally among "my people"... Tony, you mentioned the layout, and I must say, I find it much easier to navigate than other boards I've tried! Janelle mentioned you could make me an avatar--I definetly need to do that but I have to find just the right pic, you know how it is! Everyone on here looks so chic, I have to represent for the NW! Seriously, everyone is just stunning, you too Tony. Trisha--you are from the UK, how totally cool! I am obsessed with more than beauty, I am also an Anglophile! I look forward to bonding with you over that! LOL! Let's see, Joy you said you have family over here. I live in Longview, WA...small world huh? As a matter of fact it is not raining here right now. It's a bit bizarre...it's been bitterly cold and blinding sun for going on 2 weeks. I wish it would just snow or something. A quick word to the fellow newbies...yes this site is the best! Thanks again for the kind words of welcome, everybody!

Jessica!

Well, what a wondeful, heart feltresponse Jessica! It's our pleasure to provide a well moderated, informative and fun site. Yes, these people here are for yoU! The girls here are wonderful! We all get along so well! We rarely have an issue with someone, but if there is some dumb issue, it's stifled very fast and we move on with hugs!
icon_cool.gif
The moderators here know how to run a beauty board, I must say! So, make sure you PM any of the mods for questions and/or advice on HOW to do things around here or how to find something. If you have advice or questions on Makeup/skincare/fashion etc, post those questions in the proper forum(and if you don't find the forum,. no biggie, we'll fix it up for ya)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep, I can fix you right up! just PM(private message) me and lets talk about how I can help you!

At anyrate, thanks again for joinin up and have a great time!

Originally Posted by glamslam

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the lovely welcome! I am finally among "my people"... Tony, you mentioned the layout, and I must say, I find it much easier to navigate than other boards I've tried! Janelle mentioned you could make me an avatar--I definetly need to do that but I have to find just the right pic, you know how it is! Everyone on here looks so chic, I have to represent for the NW! Seriously, everyone is just stunning, you too Tony. Trisha--you are from the UK, how totally cool! I am obsessed with more than beauty, I am also an Anglophile! I look forward to bonding with you over that! LOL! Let's see, Joy you said you have family over here. I live in Longview, WA...small world huh? As a matter of fact it is not raining here right now. It's a bit bizarre...it's been bitterly cold and blinding sun for going on 2 weeks. I wish it would just snow or something. A quick word to the fellow newbies...yes this site is the best! Thanks again for the kind words of welcome, everybody! Jessica!

Latest posts

Back