Introduction of a beauty blogger :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Angela, I live in Finland and I'm a proud mother of a 3 months old baby boy.

I am ADDICTED to beauty products, my current passion is lash growing serums and other special products.

I have TONS of makeup and beauty products, mostly high-end.

I write about my experiences with products, reviews and comparsions in my new blog that I update at least once a day. If anyone is interested then here's a link to my blog, feel free to comment, I would like to meet other beautyaddicts like me , read their blogs and hear their makeup experiences :

*link removed by mod*

Hi Angela and Welcome!

I had to remove your link because it is considered spam:

SPAM is referred to as: posts soliciting your products, services, website, blog, auctions, etc for any reason

• [SIZE=small]Do NOT post messages like this "Please visit the website in signature (read below)", or "I am giving away samples, please visit my website here".[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Do NOT conduct product reviews/swaps asking users to visit your website[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]No links to referral types of systems (IE: using a referral link to boost your sales numbers)[/SIZE]
  • No [SIZE=small]blatant threads/posts/reviews/swaps directing users to your site for any reason (this includes blogs).[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]No teaser links to your blog[/SIZE] ("I did a review/tutorial, read my blog for more information")

BUT the good news is when you become a more active member on the forums you can have a link to your blog in your signature!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The more active you are, more people will see the signature and will be more likely to come on by and visit your blog. ALSO, you can add your blog link to our BlogRoll Thread but please remember to add makeuptalk.com to your blogroll on your site.

Thanks again and welcome!! I look forward to reading your posts
smile.gif

Welcome to Makeuptalk, our beauty community! We are so happy you joined, you will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
[SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE]​

Latest posts

Back