Introduction

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cool.gif
Just introducing myself... Not sure If I have already or not. I am am A sahm and work Mary Kay full time through my home for almost 5 years. (when second child was a newborn) . i am getting ready to go through director qualification pretty soon here. I have 3 girls, ages 6, almost 5, and 18mos. I have been married to my dh mark for 7years this coming june. Iam 25. I have also done several weddings and proms and a few seminars locally for makeup applicaton, I live in Wisconsin (not too far from milwaukee)

Oh welcome to MakeupTalk! Happy to have new users! I travel to Mlwuakee a few times per year...actually to Menomonee Falls!

Originally Posted by Shanel

icon_cool.gif
Just introducing myself... Not sure If I have already or not. I am am A sahm and work Mary Kay full time through my home. i am getting ready to go through director qualification pretty soon here. I have 3 girls, ages 6, almost 5, and 18mos. I have been married to my dh mark for 7years this coming june. Iam 25. I have also done several weddings and proms and a few seminars locally for makeup applicaton, I live in Wisconsin (not too far from milwaukee)

& Welcome to MuT Shanel! Glad you're here & know you'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to your posts!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MuT Shanel
icon_smile.gif
It's great to have you with us. I look forward to seeing you here on MuT and i am sure you will have lots of Fun
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Shanel! Welcome to MUT from one freshman talker to another!
icon_lol.gif

Regina

Welcome to MUT, Shanel! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Shanel, I'm Janelle! LOL
wink.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk, and nice to have you aboard! Have fun & hope to talk to you soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Shanel, welcome!!

I'm pretty new too and can I just tell ya...it's a great site!!:icon_love SO much info OMG!!! see you on the boards
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Shanel! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi and welcome to MuT! It's one big happy family! I'm Jessica from Washington. Hope to see you often on the boards!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh welcome to MakeupTalk! Happy to have new users! I travel to Mlwuakee a few times per year...actually to Menomonee Falls! Cool!
smile.gif
That is like 15 -20 min away from me!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shanel
icon_cool.gif
Just introducing myself... Not sure If I have already or not. I am am A sahm and work Mary Kay full time through my home for almost 5 years. (when second child was a newborn) . i am getting ready to go through director qualification pretty soon here. I have 3 girls, ages 6, almost 5, and 18mos. I have been married to my dh mark for 7years this coming june. Iam 25. I have also done several weddings and proms and a few seminars locally for makeup applicaton, I live in Wisconsin (not too far from milwaukee) Welcome Shanel, Im Gwendolyn from ny,I love it here ,its a second home,Hope you enjoy it here as well,we are all very helpful.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and fun!

Latest posts

Back