Ipod - Music download sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined the ranks ..have my own Ipod now ...I belong to ITunes ...and just joined LimeWire (unlimited downloads) ...

just wondering what anyone else uses!

(I'm so happy because I finally found a song I'd been looking for too ...Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole...god I love how he could sing)

I'm a bit obsessive about making sure I pay for all of my music so iTunes is good for that and it means I only have to download the songs I want.

If I like a band enough though I'll still buy their album because I love all of the artwork that goes along with it too.

I use both of those programs too! I can't believe that I am actually at the point where I don't know what other songs to download. I got the iPod that holds 7500 songs (way too much for me) but my husband got a great deal on it and got it for me for our anniversary. I think I have around 200 something songs....I've run out of songs I like or remember! LOL
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I joined the ranks ..have my own Ipod now ...I belong to ITunes ...and just joined LimeWire (unlimited downloads) ...
just wondering what anyone else uses!

(I'm so happy because I finally found a song I'd been looking for too ...Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole...god I love how he could sing)

I only got my ipod at the weekend so i'm going to have to check these sites out as i am in need of a few songs!

Originally Posted by Bhav I only got my ipod at the weekend so i'm going to have to check these sites out as i am in need of a few songs! You'll have lots of fun copying all of your CDs across onto your PC first. That took me days, then it all went on to the iPod in about 30mins.

Well, I did manage to put some photos on mine (its the 30gb) but I don't really look at them so I'll probably erase them. I was going to download a book (audio book) but I can't seem to pull up what I want.

I am so glad this came up, I have been dying for an ipod and will probably get one this weekend. I have been unable to decide to go for the mini or regular one because of storage. Didnt know if the mini would hold everything. I only want to put songs on it, so in reality the mini would probably do, I really like the mini size for its mobility when doing other things. I am so anxious to get one
icon_cheesygrin.gif

be veryyyyyyyy careful where you download your music or you'll get tons of viruses.

i know there's like walmart.com and some other places that sell songs like itunes.

Originally Posted by Lealabell You'll have lots of fun copying all of your CDs across onto your PC first. That took me days, then it all went on to the iPod in about 30mins. That was fun! I made a lot of compilations doing this. Have fun with your new toy Kim!
I use Blubster and iTunes.

Originally Posted by Lealabell You'll have lots of fun copying all of your CDs across onto your PC first. That took me days, then it all went on to the iPod in about 30mins. It is quite fun, thought it's taking forever, and i'm making lots of complilation playlists!

Originally Posted by lovesboxers I am so glad this came up, I have been dying for an ipod and will probably get one this weekend. I have been unable to decide to go for the mini or regular one because of storage. Didnt know if the mini would hold everything. I only want to put songs on it, so in reality the mini would probably do, I really like the mini size for its mobility when doing other things. I am so anxious to get one
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I got a mini one (6 gb) and it stores loads! But it depends how many songs you have.

I went and got one tonight!
claps.gif
I got the 6 gb mini. I am loving it so far. Holy Shi*, I didnt realize I had so many cd's, so going thru those is taking me quite awhile. I imagine this is going to take me about a week or so.

Who gives a damn though, because I am so happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like Ares Lite - it's awesome!!! google it... you should find something on Cnet if you want to d/l it. I have the 15gb 3rd generation ipod (with the 4 buttons on top) I have a bunch of songs/playlists, but I have yet to make a dent in the storage space!!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back