iPod Rumors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is an Apple event tomorrow, and I've been reading rumors all over the internet that suggest Apple will be announcing new touch-screen iPods and new, shorter, kinda stubby looking Nanos!

I'm excited! It's about time I got a new iPod.

Intersting, but I just replaced my Silver Nano in Spring so I won't be budging for awhile on a new on.e

Me too. I just bought a new Nano about 6 months ago, but would like to see what the new ones look like.

I have the 80 gb iPod and don't even use it most of the time. I won't be buying a new one any time soon.

i heard on the news but im not really into gadgets and im happy with my refurbished nano. lol

that's awesome but i figured since i have an ipod why would i get another? but sounds cool though

I don't buy Apple brand mp3 players. I'm happy with the one I got, it serves my needed purpose without all the extra bells & whistles, and it's much smaller too.

Wha?! If it's a touch screen ipod I will DEF. be upgradding mine! (As soon as the first run comes out and they end up sucking and then they fix all the bugs lol). I have an ancient 20 gb and I'm DYING for a new 80 GB! Let us know, I really can't wait to hear if it's true!

Ive had my video ipod for 2 years now and Im satisfied with it for the time being.

Apple needs to step up on its battery life... forget touch screens!

Here's what the new ones look like:

Click here to read more.
smile.gif

yah they are super nice. i have an 80gb black ipod video so i wont need a new one for a while though.

It looks almost identical to the iPhone. I think I'd rather have the iPhone instead of the new iPod.

Latest posts

Back