Ipods

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the 15GB third generation ipod... (which is the white one, but has the 4 buttons on top instead of on the scroll wheel) I was going to get the 4th Gen... but I personally liked having the buttons seperate. They are SO sensitive, that on the 4th gen, when I was testing it in the store, and I was scrolling, I'd be hitting play or next, or some other feature I didn't want to hit. So that was a factor for me. I also wanted a decent size memory... I have less than 1,000 songs on it, but It's nice to know that I have thousands more to go. I am not one to delete things easily! lol
wink.gif
But the one I have isn't THAT big - size wise- ... honestly it's not that much bigger than the mini I think. (Yet holds so much more) And although the colors were cute, I opted for a set of 'jelly' covers which slip right on it, keep it protected and also give it a color. (Mine is pink now btw... lol) I have a digicam, traveldrive, and a computer at home with 320GB of hard drive space (160 internal, 160 external) so photos on the ipod weren't really a necessity for me. Neither is the color screen of the nano, as the backlight on mine is good enough - and I'm only glancing at it to see what song I want... then it's in the holder! lolMine cost $300. But I also bought a 3 pack of cases at $25, the itrip transmitter ($35 - you should DEFINITELY get one of these... I use it everyday!) and I also got a better set of earphones, a carry bag for it, and a travel charger for the car. It's a little expensive at first, but once you get it... you're set. I love it and wish I would've gotten one sooner!!! :icon_love

PS - I bought mine (and most of the accessories) at CompUSA.

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks so much, lily! sorry i didn't see those links you posted earlier. i don't know how i missed it.
i just ordered the black nano with 1,000 songs. thanks again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Awesome!

Here's my well-traveled 20gb w/ photo in color PC+Mac iPod.

I don't leave home without it. I'm on my second one already.

Originally Posted by Sofia Here's my well-traveled 20gb w/ photo in color PC+Mac iPod.I don't leave home without it. I'm on my second one already.

What do you mean by "your second one"? Did your first one break?
I never leave home without mine. I am looking for a cool case. For those of you that have one, what do you keep it in?

Originally Posted by Cirean Nooooo!!! I've only had mine since February
icon_cry.gif
I guess I should go out and buy up any accesories I want before they disappear. I got the pink mini so my husband wouldn't try to steal it from me
icon_lol.gif
Same here, I got a pink mini too-it' s my babe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh no it didn't break, I gave it away. I had a 3rd generation and wanted a new one, so I sent it to my cousin back home. I also can not leave home without it. Aside of a couple of tv shows and the news, I'm really not a tv person, but music is another thing altogether. Just can't do without it.

Marisol: I got a case for my iPod on Ebay but I'm not too happy with it.

Anyway, Ebay has a lot of cases available. I also saw a REALLY cute on on the Nine West website but I don't know if it fits all iPods. Its black with these really cool metal studs on it. Very biker-chic looking.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Oh no it didn't break, I gave it away. I had a 3rd generation and wanted a new one, so I sent it to my cousin back home. I also can not leave home without it. Aside of a couple of tv shows and the news, I'm really not a tv person, but music is another thing altogether. Just can't do without it. oh ok.. glad that nothing bad happened to it. I carry mine every day too. I have speakers at work and also have a fm transmitter in my car.

Originally Posted by Amethyst Marisol: I got a case for my iPod on Ebay but I'm not too happy with it.
Anyway, Ebay has a lot of cases available. I also saw a REALLY cute on on the Nine West website but I don't know if it fits all iPods. Its black with these really cool metal studs on it. Very biker-chic looking.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks! I will have to check it out.
These are cute!

LOOKBETTERYEPD.jpg
MORELOVEYEPD.jpg

Here's mine... my itrip has seen better days though! lol (But it still works! lol I just usually keep it in the car, and sometimes it'll fall under the seats or on the floor) But I have a small camera case where I'll usually keep it when I'm not using it... it'll hold the charger, headphones, and itrip if I need to.
smile.gif

This is kind off topic. I have a PSP and I am having trouble doing regular audio cds to mp3's. Does apple's I tunes work all right for the PSP. Thanks

i got my nano! it's sooooooo nice. it's the same length as a lipglass just about! it's so thin, too. looooooove it!

congrats on getting your nano. me and charmaine are so jealous. I want a ipod nano so fricking bad. Thanks

Oh Jennifer, I'm so jealous. Even though I have an iPod, I love the look of the Nano. Enjoy it! You deserve it!
smile.gif

Back