Ipods

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer i got my nano! it's sooooooo nice. it's the same length as a lipglass just about! it's so thin, too. looooooove it! I got one too!! But then I returned it when I realized I couldn't afford it LOL
icon_redface.gif
It was nice while I had it though...

thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

liz, i bought my sis (leta) the pink mini a few months back and it's weird because the pink i got for her is not like most baby pinks i see everyone has. is yours more like a fuschia or baby pink? she has the hot pink kind.

lily, i was so close to returning mine because of my credit card bills, but i got my name engraved on it, so i thought they wouldn't take it - and then i got too attached to it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i looooove the pics slideshow. they look SO nice!

Hey ladies - I got that thingy - its a cassette with a cord and you pop it into your car's cassette player and on the other end you connect your iPod. Its great - commercial free music !!

Originally Posted by Amethyst Hey ladies - I got that thingy - its a cassette with a cord and you pop it into your car's cassette player and on the other end you connect your iPod. Its great - commercial free music !! I had that but got too much static. For my bday, my friend bought me the FM transmitter attachment, which charges the iPod and plays it. Loving it!

Is that the "T" shaped contraption ?

I don't get FM or AM radio on my iPod, but all the music I downloaded, I can not listen to in the car. I only pay $20.00 for it, but so far, no static. Adjusting the volume is the only pain in the neck with this thing.

Originally Posted by Amethyst Is that the "T" shaped contraption ?
I don't get FM or AM radio on my iPod, but all the music I downloaded, I can not listen to in the car. I only pay $20.00 for it, but so far, no static. Adjusting the volume is the only pain in the neck with this thing.

I think the one that you are referring to is the iTrip. I think Janelle has that one.
The one I have is this one:

eshox_fm_cardock_pr.jpg

I wouldn't have gotten it for myself but it was a gift.

Originally Posted by Amethyst Hey ladies - I got that thingy - its a cassette with a cord and you pop it into your car's cassette player and on the other end you connect your iPod. Its great - commercial free music !! I have one of these too, its great since I had a crappy cassette stock player in my car.

Latest posts

Back