Iraq animal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This picture was taken by fellow troops in Iraq. These are camel spiders, and you do not want to run into them. These things can cruise as fast as a man running, no problem. They like dark places, when they can find them, so our boys would find them in all sorts of places: in coffee pots, under sleeping bags, in latrines, anyplace cool. You have to shake out your sleeping bag before going to sleep, or else you might slide into bed with one. They mostly eat other bugs or scorpions, but aren’t afraid to take a nasty bite out of whatever is bothering them. More than one soldier was benched for getting a piece of his finger bit, and at least one G.I. was sent home after it attached itself to the guy after he got into his bag with one. (He has just arrived the night before, and didn’t know the drill.) No one is exactly sure where it bit him, but he hasn’t been back

OH MY GOD!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Holy Crap - that thing is gross & Scary!! Don't think I'd want to sleep with one of those things, thank you very much!
eek.gif
eek.gif

AAAHHHH *runs around the room shaking hands in the air* that looks just horrible. I think i'd faint with shock if i came across one of those things

i saw that before and someone said it was some sort of urban legend. it's not real. i can't remember exactly, though
confused.gif

Scary!!! As if our guys (and gals) don't have enough to worry about!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) This picture was taken by fellow troops in Iraq. These are camel spiders, and you do not want to run into them. These things can cruise as fast as a man running, no problem. They like dark places, when they can find them, so our boys would find them in all sorts of places: in coffee pots, under sleeping bags, in latrines, anyplace cool. You have to shake out your sleeping bag before going to sleep, or else you might slide into bed with one. They mostly eat other bugs or scorpions, but aren’t afraid to take a nasty bite out of whatever is bothering them. More than one soldier was benched for getting a piece of his finger bit, and at least one G.I. was sent home after it attached itself to the guy after he got into his bag with one. (He has just arrived the night before, and didn’t know the drill.) No one is exactly sure where it bit him, but he hasn’t been back

oh my f****** god ,that is the scaryiest thing i have ever seen.Why the hell did i open this thread.I would drop dead where i stood ive i ever saw one of those things.Pardon me as i throw up.
icon_eek.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_neutral.gif
holy crap im emotional now

Anyone ever see the 1st Alien? if you did, you know what a "face hugger" is..
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23

oh my f****** god ,that is the scaryiest thing i have ever seen.Why the hell did i open this thread.I would drop dead where i stood ive i ever saw one of those things.Pardon me as i throw up.
icon_eek.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_neutral.gif
holy crap im emotional now

Originally Posted by Marisol I dont know if this picture is worse than the octopus one. yeah, but at least I knew better than to click on the octopus link .... these pictures I can't escape from though! Ack! Tony do you know how scared of spiders I am ????
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I dont know if this picture is worse than the octopus one. ID have to say that this pic kicks the octopus thing out of the park!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

I also heard this was fake. But that doesn't make it any less disgusting! Why did I have to read this thread???
icon_sad.gif

I, like many people, have a spider phobia. I truly believe they can think and are evil! I can't even kill one, because that would entail having to get too close to it. I am afraid that as I get closer, and prepare to smoosh it, it will jump on me and do God knows what.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 ID have to say that this pic kicks the octopus thing out of the park!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
ok the octopus was gross and I had a nightmare about a similar thing just last night and i was dying to wake up and escape it but I couldn´t.
now, the spider scares me!!!!!! I had to close the window ASAP b/c it was too creepy to look at and I almost felt spider legs on my skin *eeeek*

Latest posts

Back